Mordor.

Mordor. - CS:GO

I know you just want to try to help people and the server but like other people have said, you need to change your attitude when reacting to situations. It really doesn't help anyone when you scream over your mic telling staff to do their job correctly or tell people their stupid or retarded when they don't understand something because they're new to jailbreak. For now It's going to be a -1 from me.

I'm not specifically in the cs:go division, but from what I've seen on the forums, Mordor has severely overreacted to a ton of situations. As a mod, you need to have a calm head and not threaten a lawsuit when you get into a disagreement with somebody. Work it out amongst each other..

After reviewing this carefully, I'm going to have to decline your submission. Granted you have donated to apply, I'll still let you apply later on in the future. It's not that you wouldn't be a bad mod, it's a situation of reacting to sentiments and coping with them. I've seen you get aggravated over minute things that could have been dealt with easily or don't even need to be dealt with, you could have gotten a mediator to help resolve issues in the past. I know you're not a bad person, I just hope you can understand that, if you lose your cool it could end bad for the server. I'm not trying to chastise you or deject you in any way I just want you to understand where your flaws are at. We all have them. If you're going to be obstinate even after people are trying to help you out it's only going to make your situation worse.

I know you can do good, I wouldn't mind having you as an asset for the team, but it all depends on you and how you react towards your surroundings.

Closed,

Please reapply again later when the community thinks you're capable and accepts and understands who you are.