Sign in to follow this  
AbrahamL

Changing vouch numbers

It has come to my attention that people are getting into the clan to easily (They disrespect, break rules but people like them). Like they apply and within a day they are in because more people are vouching. More people in clan=More people to vouch. I say raise each divisions vouch limit. Or the more populated divisions at least.

Instead of raising the number of vouches, I suggest that the Member Application must have At least one (or perhaps two?) Staff Member's thumbs-up in addition to the respective requirement of vouches for their Division (this does not mean a +1 from them, merely just a "I allow this").

Also, if something like what I mentioned is implemented, the Staff Member must have watched the person over a period of at least a week to ensure they're xG material. Mind you, the Staff Member must not be bias and give them a +1 just because they are a bud or friend.

That's what I think, I mean you can increase the number of vouches, but I think giving Mods/Admins more of a "hands on" experience on forums is a good thing. They'll have experience in determining whether or not someone is a good fit for xG and will gain a unique sense of responsibility outside of servers.

- Dat guy, Forest

If it were changed, i think it should be within the 12 to 15 range, and need to go in more detail about how they deserve to join, and whats so special. Infact abe i think I'm the one who brought this idea up to you.