Sign in to follow this  
RazorCookie

Bye (Already, :P)

Most of you probably don't know who I am, and don't care about me either, since I have only been here for between 1-2 months. Call me bandwagon, but I'm leaving xG already for a lot of reasons(which I don't feel like listing), but the main reason is that there is too much drama, when this is supposed to be a gaming clan(c'mon, guys, do you even lift?!).

Sorry for showing up and leaving so fast, I just didn't get what I expected out of this clan and no longer care. I'll still be active on the TF2 servers, but otherwise buh-bye xG. Sorry for wasting your time, best of luck to the clan, and peace out.

[ATTACH]4729.vB[/ATTACH]

5aa4bc3bd73bf_deskflip.jpg.2249f1ae8f7b04beaf08e778f52a2b27.jpg

Never met you, never got to know you, don't play TF2. However I can say that you did not waste Our time, and although I do not know you, it's always a shame to see a member leave. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours mate!

- Dat guy, Forest

Are you really leaving because of one argument in teamspeak? Just so you know, I didn't want the argument to happen. It only came up when you know who mentioned it. See ya man, hope you can re-think this.