Sign in to follow this  
Rhododendron

Bug Reports!

Also, I got a problem when trying to quote someone. First off, normally you would highlight whatever amount of words, and a small bubble will pop up just below saying "Quote me!" Well the problem I'm facing (don't know if it's happening to anyone else) is pretty annoying. Whenever I highlight whatever to quote, I noticed that the side-scroll bar extends for whatever reason. After this, I can scroll Pretty far down, seeing an endless blue background until I hit the bottom, where out of the blue (literally, out of the blue background) the "Quote me!" bubble is at the bottom of the page. Provided is a picture of the highlight, and then a picture of the "Quote me!" bubble at the bottom of the page. Also note the placement of the side-scroll bar. @autumn

687474703a2f2f73322e706f7374696d672e6f72672f6374346c716639786c2f506172745f312e6a7067

as2.postimg.org_ge0h9neh5_part_2.thumb.jpg.6089c13df6ab35f74bb22e72489ceea7.jpg

Not sure if this has been reported, but if somebody rates your post , it will cut off some of the post's content (the blue rating bar will hide the content) sometimes. See my post here Admin "Rule changing" and copy paste my entire post into somewhere (highlight the blue bar too) and you should see what I mean.

Also, how come when I click on a thread, I'm automatically directed to the latest post?