DMTwired

Oxycontin or oxycodone?

pill popping is for white high school girls, real druggies do that good shit like DMT, acid, shrooms, molly, and X, but my favorite pill is X

pill popping is for white high school girls, real druggies do that good shit like DMT, acid, shrooms, molly, and X, but my favorite pill is X

you really dont know what molly is.. LOL. It's the same as x, so you basically listed xtc twice.

ye fuck off with your pill shit

fuckn weed grows, cut it smoke it

or LETS SEE 9/11, war on drugs, afghanistan, big pharma, congress lobby, pill mills

and dead people = pills

you really dont know what molly is.. LOL. It's the same as x, so you basically listed xtc twice.

really? cuz X is actually made from a base drug either coke, herion, or meth, which is also why they are different colors because the color of the pill is what the pill is based of like red is meth, blue is herion, orange is coke, and really pure X is yellow or white, then it is mixed with MDMA to give you the feeling everyone likes but molly is pure MDMA which shouldnt have any base drug (if you actually get good molly) in it so actually they arent so learn your stuff before you talk

ye fuck off with your pill shit fuckn weed grows, cut it smoke it or LETS SEE 9/11, war on drugs, afghanistan, big pharma, congress lobby, pill mills and dead people = pills

+1 prescription pills kill more people then really any illegal drug also they are like 30x more addicting so dont do pills just smoke weed and drop acid

really? cuz X is actually made from a base drug either coke, herion, or meth then is mixed with MDMA to give you the feeling everyone likes but molly is pure MDMA which shouldnt have any base drug (if you actually get good molly) in it so actually they arent so learn your stuff before you talk

OK, my bad you do know what molly is. But bottomline is, its basically the same shit, theyre both mdma. But congrats tho, you got the literate meaning of both drugs.

OK, my bad you do know what molly is. But bottomline is, its basically the same shit, theyre both mdma. But congrats tho, you got the literate meaning of both drugs.

Kid go buy some X and test it and so how much MDMA is in it cuz I bet there is probably 20% at most, its rare to actually find real X nowadays trust me I moved over 1,000 pills in a summer and rolled almost everyday and the only good ones are the white or yellow ones that actually have alot of MDMA in them besides that you are just taking coke or meth pills

Kid go buy some X and test it and so how much MDMA is in it cuz I bet there is probably 20% at most, its rare to actually find real X nowadays trust me I moved over 1,000 pills in a summer and rolled almost everyday and the only good ones are the white or yellow ones that actually have alot of MDMA in them besides that you are just taking coke or meth pills

Where are you trying to go with this? I already dropped it. You purchase etc/e/molly for the mdma. They're both forms of mdma. But you're being technical about it, so good for you. You're the best informed drug dealer in this thread goodjob.