DMTwired

Oxycontin or oxycodone?

Lol you kids are so cute with your wikipedia definitions and fake lifestyles you live

its funny how you think everyone that plays a video game and is in a clan is some no life nerd like you that just trolls around on the internet all day

its funny how you think everyone that plays a video game and is in a clan is some no life nerd like you that just trolls around on the internet all day

Man I must have struck a nerve Frank Lucas, I do sincerely apologize, don't call your boys for a drive by please.

Man I must have struck a nerve Frank Lucas, I do sincerely apologize, don't call your boys for a drive by please.

No you actually have to touch me for that to happen but you didnt "struck a nerve" just kids like you who think they're mister cool on the internet and assume shit they dont know what they are talking about is just annoying which is all you're good at being now on the forums

trust me I moved over 1,000 pills in a summer and rolled almost everyday

How does your brain still work if you did that much molly...or your dick LOL

How does your brain still work if you did that much molly...or your dick LOL

well good question billymays cause probably all the dmt, acid and shrooms I have also done probably should have done something by now but I guess not lol