Counter-Strike: Source

Staff Name:

RAWWRRRRR ^ooq/ɯ/ן/p/ɐƃxǝןdɹnd

Staff's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:27527213

Evidence:

abused her powers and also racism

Further Information:

doesn't were the tags so i don't know and also don't know the regular rules.

Thanks Megafun for the screenshot and also megafun was the one who got kicked for killing him/her after she disrespected the rules, which is also in the sreenshot.

+1 as I've said before this person is a cocky ass troll and general dick who thinks they're the best person in the entire world. Eww.

ALSO they had left xG months a go and was multi clanning... so they shouldn't even have powers at all.

@autumn @@DarkWolf6052 @@Bigga @@Duckii

She indeed did use racism, but only once therefore not enough to be demoted. The SS does show her kicking someone, however we do not know the true reason of kicking if we don't know what happened. Also, as i see it she is wearing the tag ɐƃxǝ - xG:A is what i see. Need more proof~

You disrespected me, then I said that. Afterwords you said "screenshotting and reporting for disrespect", thus I said so disrespect is against the rules? And you said yea, so I kicked myself & you, Dadun.

ALSO they had left xG months a go and was multi clanning... so they shouldn't even have powers at all.

It's hard to take you seriously when you also multiclanned and tried to get moderator not too long ago.

-1, no proof of abuse, also, I don't know how many times I've said this, but stop being so sensitive, it's the god damn internet, what purple said is BARELY disrespect...

New , no proof of abuse, also, I don't know how many times I've said this, but stop being so sensitive, it's the god damn internet, what purple said is BARELY disrespect...

I don't think it's really the disrespect that should matter as much as them still having powers. They had left xG MONTHS a go and still have powers. Weather they abused or not they shouldn't have power.

@autumn had something to do with this. But yeah, shes an admin, but not in xG. I told her to tag up, she started arguing with me that she didn't need to. Changed her name to have "tags" in it when I told her to put her tags on. Then she left. She doesn't need powers though, she ain't in xG.

I don't think it's really the disrespect that should matter as much as them still having powers. They had left xG MONTHS a go and still have powers. Weather they abused or not they shouldn't have power.

Who are they? and when exactly did she leave? she still wears the tag

Who are they? and when exactly did she leave? she still wears the tag

I've had to tell her every time I have seen her on to put her tags on. So no, she doesn't, not when she's on our server. I know she isn't in xG, but while she has powers, she should have to wear tags.

i see racism (but seriously who the flying fuck cares other than DuckiiJr?) but no disrespect yo. i would like to see how she still has powers. i'm gonna assume it includes lots and lots of lube.

I've had to tell her every time I have seen her on to put her tags on. So no, she doesn't, not when she's on our server. I know she isn't in xG, but while she has powers, she should have to wear tags.

Uh, I do wear tags. And the only time I havn't is when i'm on jb for like 2 minutes then leave. And xG has more than one server, not just jb, if you didn't know.

Er, if it's 'tehwitch' everyone is talking about.. Definitely does not have Member status on forums, only set as registered. If that's the case, why does the person in question have powers?

If this really is something that involves Silence, then let him clear up this confusion. @autumn

Now, pertaining to the whole Abuse/disrespect aspect of this thread, One instance of racism there, used in a derogatory manner toward someone is clear. It doesn't matter if it's just One use of it. You let one person say it without punishment, others think it's okay so they start using it, insert exponential growth, then comes the "but I saw a staff member saying it, and nothing happened!". Therefore I am going to suggest a day ban. Normally this wouldn't be such an issue and it would result in a warning, if it weren't for the following:

- The person does have powers, and is therefore treated as a Staff Member of xG

- The person is not even a Member of the xG forums

- The tag isn't being worn clearly, upside down or not, it's almost undefinable

= Unbelievable amount of confusion, such as what is going on now.

As for the kick, because there is no clear evidence against the person in question, we can't assume it was abuse of power.

This is my take on all this, so sue me if I think someone using racial slurs that way is bad. We have a rule regarding it for a reason.

- Dat guy, Forest

just so you all know, its paid admin, not regular admin, so it doesnt matter if purple left xG or not, i'd suggest anyone who doesn't know what's going on to stop acting like they do.