Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:40211983

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

+1 Very Cool, and a Great Warden and CT. A really great guy to hang around with and great for our server. We need more of him, WE NEED ACTION!

A:9.5

M:.......uhm.......24

-1. Very hostile and aggressive (lol why is anyone aggressive on the internet???) towards all players who he feels are threatening him, whether truthful or imagined.

In just the 15 minutes I played today, almost 10 people left after he was warden because he was verbally harrassing them and berating his own CT's who were trying to clarify the rules to new players. In his eyes, they were second guessing him and allegedly, disrespecting.

I cannot see him doing anything but bringing the clan down by scaring away new players and driving away current members.

-1. Sorry man, but I just can't see you as a member right now. Our talk did manage to clear a lot of things up, but when you try to start over with a clean slate, it takes effort on your end as well. Whenever you see something that you deem "unfair" you complain about it constantly. For example, yesterday you thought that me not immediately CT-banning someone for "Intentional Freekilling" was an example of how there's this massive conspiracy against non-members, and that staff just allow [xG] members to get off scot-free for any rulebreaking, which simply isn't true (which is funny because the person wasn't even an xG member). You need to realize that if you want this new start, you have to be the better man and not sink to the level of the people who are "disrespecting" you. Just moaning about it and whipping out conspiracy theories like you used to isn't going to help at all, you have to put forward effort and try to change yourself. Give it some time for people to know the "new you" instead of just applying right off the bat.

A: 8/10 (fairly active, usually on most days of the week)

M: 6/10 (mature, but tends to get upset over stuff easily)

For now, 0. He's a pretty fun person to be around, but I've seen him break rules and be aggressive against others; both terrorists AND CTs. I'm leaning on the +1 side, but for now it remains a 0 until you prove yourself.

A:7/10

M:7/10

-1 whenever i am on and he is also on he complains to us admins that we are "treating him unfairly" i don't know where he gets this from. is an annoyance to admins, kinda ruins the atmosphere of cs:s

0 for now, you've changed a lot the past month and I could see that in-game. The month before you were disrespecting like crazy and didn't really care about rules that much. +1 im not 100% sure if you are ready yet.

@@diabeetus don't leak our plans to everyone!

On a related note, you do not seem to be capable of handling the internet itself. I could have given you the benefit of the doubt and let you start fresh in my books as to lessen how much i watch you, when i would see you on css in my ventures there, however you caused problems and made a rage post at your error immediately after.