Sign in to follow this  
nutellasoswag

!hub

Im pretty sure that you will have the same amount of credits when !hub gets back on.

Not immediately, and I'm recoding hub plugins for the new system which is gonna take a while. Not sure when it will be back :S

When it does return, can we get the tracers? I don't recall a time that they were active...

@autumn

For CS:S and CS:GO

I'll have to look into TF2 since it doesn't have the hook required for most tracer plugins.

For CS:S and CS:GO

I'll have to look into TF2 since it doesn't have the hook required for most tracer plugins.

>I promise it'll be out by Friday

>2 weeks later

>It'll take a while

awww.reactionface.info_sites_default_files_imagecache_Node_Page_images_1326404907049.jpg.96bea3fed03d97c7c4931e111c2df4b9.jpg

If you want to help me code it, feel free to shoot me a message :cat:

I'd rather put in the !store plugin for now. It'll take me no less than 1 day.

I'd rather put in the !store plugin for now. It'll take me no less than 1 day.

You would want to put it in with zero custom content, or the ability to donate for it?

Hub/store is my responsibility, and I don't want anything put in for the meantime.

You would want to put it in with zero custom content, or the ability to donate for it?

Hub/store is my responsibility, and I don't want anything put in for the meantime.

Then hurry up :)

Then hurry up :)

This is the first thing I'm legitimately coding for. I'm learning as I go. Currently I have dropping money on death done, and I'm almost done converting the JB plugins over. Then I'm going to start writing the donation script. Again, it would go faster if you would help code.

@autumn, will there be any new additions to the new store?

And I remember the coolest thing I did on CS:S was having my model color black and my spray as a black box.

I would hide in it to camouflage lol.

I miss the coloring.

Is there an estimated length of when it should be back up?

And good luck on coding.

And I remember the coolest thing I did on CS:S was having my model color black and my spray as a black box.

Whoa.