Sign in to follow this  
Matsi

xG ARMA III server!

General Donation | Xeno Gamers[/url]

Money doesn't come out of nowhere you know, If you're going to run the server it would be nice if you were to provide the service. We can't just give someone who hasn't contribute and earn the trust to run a server provided by xG

Money doesn't come out of nowhere you know, If you're going to run the server it would be nice if you were to provide the service. We can't just give someone who hasn't contribute and earn the trust to run a server provided by xG

I contribute, just havn't given any money.... but I contribute in other ways....

Also the last time i was giving money to a community every month the dickhead of a leader decided one month to shut down all the serveres including the forums and take the nearly $3000 that was in the account from donations and disappear, so I don't do it very often anymore.

I would be willing to help pay for an ARMA III server if xG were to get one tho, I could help with maybe $10-20 a month, but I'm not going to pay for the entire thing, else i would just get the server myself lolol

Also I said I would HELP run it... not that I wanted to own it or be the only one in charge or something... I would be satisfied with just being able to kick TKers and shit... but would also do anything I could to help set it up and keep it running nicely, as well as recruiting people to play on it and advertising!

Also the last time i was giving money to a community every month the dickhead of a leader decided one month to shut down all the serveres including the forums and take the nearly $3000 that was in the account from donations and disappear, so I don't do it very often anymore.

This would have happened so long ago if Silence was in this for profit.

See who else wants the server, if anyone, and if they do ask if they can throw 10$ in addition to buy the server. If you cant find it, then I don't know how big of an interest there is in the game.

This would have happened so long ago if Silence was in this for profit.

See who else wants the server, if anyone, and if they do ask if they can throw 10$ in addition to buy the server. If you cant find it, then I don't know how big of an interest there is in the game.

Do you know how much /month it would be for an ARMA 3 server?

Love the game. I recommend it to anybody looking for a realistic shooter. Even if you only like flyin helis it's got it. It's only in Alpha but is showing strong promise and a growing community. Of coure it has it's bugs it's alpha. If we did have a server I'd help run it from all the petty kids that do nothing but troll. I would not want to be the one in charge of the server and all that shit jus would like Admin and help. Also if we do have one I say we shud have a coop server so we can recruit people that work good as a team. I'd be willin to donate.

I have 100$ in. I'm trying to contact silence to get this going. Once he gets back to me, we'll have a wasteland server up. I'll head the Div

I have 100$ in. I'm trying to contact silence to get this going. Once he gets back to me, we'll have a wasteland server up. I'll head the Div

Can I has your puppies?