froggy408

Empty server on a Friday (night).....

@@froggy408

Mannn, I spend most of my life playing on this damn game & a lot of it goes to xG. Love the community but I have noticed the servers being empty lately. Makes me sad.

@@CPMaverick

Dude, I agree man. Delete the damn maps we hardly ever play on & add some EXCLUSIVE maps on xG. Some crazy cool maps with new games that take JB to a whole different level. That would definitely attract some new players. OH, how about changing the server to only set RTV's after 15 rounds or more/less? Because what I noticed lately is people RTV'ing maps after 5 rounds making more people leave (including myself).

@@Chrono

More of an Ellie Goulding fan eh? I think I found my new best friend. Flatline = Big EG Fan.

My iPhone wall for months :

ai.imgur.com_4eVxXQ3.png.a4f54bfc96b794e70bd5edc131e55ee0.png

You are welcome.

unban some ppl

just think about it for a sec

then decide

We already decided to do an experiment with this... :p but as soon as they break a rule they get re-permed, right now. we are testing them to see if they improved.

We already decided to do an experiment with this... :p but as soon as they break a rule they get re-permed, right now. we are testing them to see if they improved.

No wonder I heard somebody say something about LQ coming back today, hmm.

No wonder I heard somebody say something about LQ coming back today, hmm.

xddddddddddddd we are keeping a close watch on him, and seeing what happens from there, as well as forcing my staff to get on or else, because they were all in competitive a couple hours ago and nobody was on the server, 3 of us got on and it boomed from there

xddddddddddddd we are keeping a close watch on him, and seeing what happens from there, as well as forcing my staff to get on or else, because they were all in competitive a couple hours ago and nobody was on the server, 3 of us got on and it boomed from there

Sounds good Chrono, hope they don't take evil advantage. It's like they are on Internet xG parole. Haha.

if u r wanting a lil drastic measuer

unban err1 from server (mass dc guys_)

unban err1 from ctban list (alot _

we got a large # of mods/admins/ get more /promote more ppl

expand all around keep this shit in check

ban list guys get fresh start

idk

LQuidador being on today attracted a lot of people the least amount of people I saw today was 15 and most was about 35, it was all fun and no major rules were broken. Besides a few accidental freekills and baits. Mods and Admins handled everything well, and the server was friendly and fun today.

LQuidador being on today attracted a lot of people the least amount of people I saw today was 15 and most was about 35, it was all fun and no major rules were broken. Besides a few accidental freekills and baits. Mods and Admins handled everything well, and the server was friendly and fun today.

Damn, hopefully he's online tomorrow. I always hear people talk about him & whatnot. Missed out.

I concur, the server has been low pop lately. I suggest something like a hats plugin where players get XP and can get decorative items or something giving them incentive to play longer. I find the games I play the longest are the ones with experience gain, so I feel like I'm accomplishing something.

I concur, the server has been low pop lately. I suggest something like a hats plugin where players get XP and can get decorative items or something giving them incentive to play longer. I find the games I play the longest are the ones with experience gain, so I feel like I'm accomplishing something.

hub. ask silence.

Friday with LQ: 35 people online

Saturday right now: 0 people online

There you have it, force LQ to play JB 24/7 & we shall have our full server all the time! :D