Sign in to follow this  
Game

Good Bai !!!

Should i come back ?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should i come back ?

• Sure !
    • No !!! Never Come Back !!!

So i'm permanent ban for impersonation Poncher with HG in his name and other players and i'm here to say bai bai (I kinda fucking deserve.) I never made it into xG but still i'm just here to say bai bai. So i guess that really made me look like a baddie and i might just stop playing on xG and play on other servers. Man i really had a really good time in xG. I start playing on xG like back to 2012-June and i had some really fun time.I'll be on the Forums once in a while. So hope you guys have fun and i'll just be back in that little corner !!! Feel free to talk to me anytime !!!

:Gamerx:finger: #YOLO SWAG !!!

SO you started playing in xG on June 2012(Liekk you said)and you made the forum account on Dec 2012...Interesting

P.S. Higlighting....Lel Goml!

SO you started playing in xG on June 2012(Liekk you said)and you made the forum account on Dec 2012...Interesting

P.S. Higlighting....Lel Goml!

Well i never had a Forum account till Dec when i want to join xGs Member.... but i never made it lol

Well i never had a Forum account till Dec when i want to join xGs Member.... but i never made it lol

Ahhh xD Well i had fun with you and Bai!!!! Hope you come back later like Mega said

To the 6 who voted no, your ignorant! Give the guy a chance

I don't know if you saw his ban protest, but Game was recently perm server-banned for impersonating several ex-members, including Poncher (while wearing HellsGamers tags also), and it got denied, so no matter what he's not coming back.