Forest

Regarding Wolven Dominion

Unban Wolven Dominion from our Servers  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Unban Wolven Dominion from our Servers

• Yes
    • No

I'm changing my vote to a -1. Honestly, with the new post that Towlie has, it's clear that the leadership of the group (with the exclusion of SpeedLimit) sees xG as a troll group/enemy. Towlie continues to feed them propaganda and most of them are probably believing it, as many of the members of the group are unaware of Towlie's past on the xG servers. I've been tipped off that there was a DDoS threat coming out of WD by one of their higher-ups (if you want to know who you can ask me in TS/Steam Chat, do not spread this around please, no need to further complicate the situation) and it's becoming abundantly more and more clear that WD management does not want to make amends with xG, and continue to trash us.

I'm changing my vote to a -1. Honestly, with the new post that Towlie has, it's clear that the leadership of the group (with the exclusion of SpeedLimit) sees xG as a troll group/enemy. Towlie continues to feed them propaganda and most of them are probably believing it, as many of the members of the group are unaware of Towlie's past on the xG servers. I've been tipped off that there was a DDoS threat coming out of WD by one of their higher-ups (if you want to know who you can ask me in TS/Steam Chat, do not spread this around please, no need to further complicate the situation) and it's becoming abundantly more and more clear that WD management does not want to make amends with xG, and continue to trash us.

I honestly do want become friendly with xG,but things just keep comming out of people,and that person who threatened to D dos,i will take care of,no dought.

I honestly do want become friendly with xG,but things just keep comming out of people,and that person who threatened to D dos,i will take care of,no dought.

Then do it, lol.

After overlooking everything, it has been decided that it is in the best interest of xG, that all players from WolvenDominion will Not be unbanned. The WD Owner has made it perfectly clear that they do not wish to come to terms nor do they wish to come to a mutual understanding. Towelie has taken full responsibility for his actions and will now have to answer to his players as to why they will remain banned from xG servers. I would like to also mention Speedlimit56 as one of the Higher-Ups of WD, trying his best to remedy this situation. It is regretful that things did not turn out the way we had hoped, but I would like to thank Speedlimit56 for all of his help in trying to establish a connection between WD and xG. Truly, he had worked harder on this then any other Co-Leader/Owner of WD.

As quoted from their Leader;

I respect all clans but xG I really dont care about anymore because they are a group of trolls and always will be.

Let it be known that this thread is not being closed to Spite WD in any way, it is being closed so that Towelie may understand his actions and learn that acts of hostility such as this does not go unpunished. Players of WD may post for a ban appeal in the appropriate section, however a mass un-ban is completely out of the question at this point.

TL;DR - Request to have all members of WolvenDominion unbanned has been denied. If you wish to be unbanned, you may post an appeal in the appropriate section.

In case anyone was curious to know how the vote ended up, here were the results:

16 in favor of unbanning WD players.

10 in favor of keeping WD players banned.

- Dat guy, Forest