booni

booni - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

booni

Steam ID:

Information:

I was banned i dont know when. And i enjoy playing the game. Can i get an unban plz. Sorry for any disrespect

Yeah I'm not entirely sure what or when you were banned, as you're not showing up in the ban logs when I search your Steam ID or your name. However, I don't really know if you should be unbanned especially with the DDoS threatyou made. You seemed to be joking around right after it, but I'm not really sure how genuine this was. While I was on I was having some disrespect problems with you, so I don't really think you should be unbanned. Me and Black_Rock were kinda unsure on what to do, as it wasn't really clear how serious your threat was. I'll leave it to Higher-Ups to decide what to do regarding the DDoS threat.

I was joking around. my bad on that part. Im fine either way i enjoy playing on the server and will continue to do so if you guys dont ban me. Didnt really understand how it worked till like 2 hours of playing ;)

Still we take things seriously here, we have been threated and targeted before. We have been ddosed before... wasn't pretty. So with that threat I can highly doubt that you will be unbanned. Sorry man but good luck!

D:-1

~Thanks Eden

We take DDos threat seriously and I will have to deny this unban. Even if it's a joke or not why did you do it in the first place?

~Closed, if higher up wants to decide something re open it.