Sign in to follow this  
Dr.David

xG scumbag/arvelez

It was an xG verses another clan scrim, kind of official. You shouldn't be on the server, it's not an open invitation.

thats also a general idea on scrim. you don't just join, if we want you to play we will invite you.

Get out. youu vouch dosen´t counts unless a menber and im a xG menber...

So let me get this, your saying my vouch doesn't count because you think i'm not in xG?

Right off the bat, no evidence provided and therefore -1 on this Member Protest. Really, the only problem I see here are the 'reasons' for the kicks. A simple "Pre-arranged game with already established players" would have sufficed as Chrono stated.

When posting a Protest/Request on anyone, make sure to do it when you're more level-headed. Nothing's worse then someone who has been blinded by rage so they start calling everyone out who negatively vouches.

- Dat guy, Forest

might i also add one last note. when you were kicked for taking forever, it was during a rematch. the map was changed and you were taking forever and there was already a line of people waiting to scrim, there was nobody other than the 10 of us already decided to scrim and yourself. on the first scrim the server had seen in dayssssssss

#Closing this thread due to lack of evidence. @@arvelez, be sure to give a fair and just warning when dealing with something like this, no matter how frivolous. Provide a legitimate reason when kicking as well, we don't need reasons that are insulting or meant to instigate something.

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods