DerpO_o

The Cookie Crumbles

Well, this is really hard to do. I've had so many good times with people in this clan, but I'm leaving. I'm leaving because Silence and Duckii shut down the GMod division. The only reason I re-joined was to play on the GMod Div and now it's gone. I have no point of staying so... yeah.

@@DrPepperPhreak - You are one of my best friends and probably always will be and I will miss you.

@@Warriorsfury - Keep trying to get that ice cream man

@@PiNoYPsYcHo - Keep on singing dude. (Hopefully one day you will be successful with the scary maps thing)

@@SinlyXD - bb ill miss you

@@DeathGod - dont really know what to say but goodbye

@@Forest - +1 cool guy and stuff

@Sham - fgt stop making that terrible ambient music

@@MuffinMonster - I LOVE YOU DON'T BE MAD AT ME <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

To everyone else I missed:

I had a lot of great times with you all. I hope to play some game with you or something in the future.

Bye.

But.. But, it's not gone. It's just under new management, right? </3

Also, fuck you and your invalid vouches.

You better at least be on TeamSpeak whenever, and you better play some Jailbreak every now and then! I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours mate

- Dat guy, Forest

But.. But, it's not gone. It's just under new management, right? </3

Also, fuck you and your invalid vouches.

You better at least be on TeamSpeak whenever, and you better play some Jailbreak every now and then! I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours mate

- Dat guy, Forest

He meant that MY div is gone. The new GMod will suck ass.

You sure showed us some awesome coding skill with a vanilla RP.

Anyone can do this

>add custom weapons/remove single buyout/ only shipments

>make jobs

>restrict some tools

>add custom addons

>Oh there we have it a darkrp!

Stop insulting something that hasn't been given a chance yet because your anger has gotten to you after you were demoted rightfully.

Funny because you barely even know how to code. Like you know how you went on facepunch a shit ton to ask for help lulz.

Funny because you barely even know how to code. Like you know how you went on facepunch a shit ton to ask for help lulz.

The retard is strong with this one.

Its funny considering I had found your Facepunch profile and found all the times you asked for help

Facepunch

Nothing wrong with asking for help you dumbass. How else does one learn how to code?

From what I learned: you are that kid who sits in the back of class and gets straight Fs because he never raises his hand.

Nothing wrong with asking for help you dumbass. How else does one learn how to code?

From what I learned: you are that kid who sits in the back of class and gets straight Fs because he never raises his hand.

Even though it seems you never learned how to. Always said you knew how to.

And proofs: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/xggmod

Charrax is the all knowing GMod guy. Ask him shit.

Even though it seems you never learned how to. Always said you knew how to.

And proofs: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/xggmod

That wasnt about coding you idiot. It was about the in-game. I know every gamemode and how to build like a pro. I have 2000 hours in the game. I also constantly check for fixes to broken things hence the "ask him shit".

Stop embarrassing yourself bro. Thanks for google searching my name creep.

That wasnt about coding you idiot. It was about the in-game. I know every gamemode and how to build like a pro. I have 2000 hours in the game. I also constantly check for fixes to broken things hence the "ask him shit".

Stop embarrassing yourself bro. Thanks for google searching my name creep.

Embarrassment requires you to care what people think. Im having a good old time making fun of you.

I also know every gamemode. Theres a list that shows it when you launch gmod.

Also I can totes build a way better giant penis than you. Because you know, gmod requires so much skill and maturity.