SonicRainbow

First Reaction Last Reaction

I know many will agree with me on this and maybe a lot of you wont agree with me.

There should be a new rule where you can only do Fr/Lr only three times on a map.

This game is over used and not a very good way to warden the ts. The warden is suppose to make sure everyone has fun on their time on jailbreak and doing Fr/Lr is a dumb game nobody likes and its so overused.

Tell Rainbow your opinions on this! <3

+1. The map games are there for a reason people! We need to implement a rule like this so wardens will feel more comfortable going outside of their comfort zone and try to be a little creative. It's incredibly frustrating when we go on maps with tons of things to do and the entire time bad wardens just play fr:lr until the map changes.

I agree that it should be limited, but it's hard to keep track of what game are played and when. If there were a way to control the number of times it's played I'd be behind it. I know I do it on maps where there are no games like Kittens for example. On maps like Parabellum and Carceras it shouldn't even be allowed. So +1 for the idea of limiting it. But maybe not to only Three times a map.

+1 +1 +1 i literally kill myself as soon as I hear "Now play ing First Rea..." and everyone else just complains because all the bad wardens have no idea how to use the map games and actually give the T's a chance to win a legit game besides testing there autism levels

@@Eden, @@roflmao61, @@ShakeAnBake

Please, please make this a rule some people *cough cough* play this "game" too much. +1, There is also a longer delay for some people so it makes it kind of unfair when a person calls "Last reaction jump" and one person gets it 1 second after and another person like 5 seconds after.

it is not the warden's job to make life fun for Prison Scum in his establishment. it is his job to make them do the obscene, the ridiculous, and the stupid for his pleasure, while being a strict faggot. it is already limited to a max of every other round, why restrict it more?

I'd also like to point out, having completely shitty days for multiples days in a row generally makes people leave. Especially when a few select CT's call warden.

it is not the warden's job to make life fun for Prison Scum in his establishment. it is his job to make them do the obscene, the ridiculous, and the stupid for his pleasure, while being a strict faggot. it is already limited to a max of every other round, why restrict it more?

While I do agree that it isn't the warden's responsibility to make sure that the T's are having fun, the amount of times fr:lr and simon says are being played on the jailbreak is getting excessive. There are several people on the server who will try to get warden whenever they can, yet many of them never take advantage of the map games, and will just play fr:lr or simon says for the entire round. I don't have a problem with a little bit of fr:lr or simon says, but Jailbreak can get incredibly boring for a long time when this happens, which is (like John said) going to push people away from our server and towards other servers. A good majority of the rounds I play on Jailbreak (assuming I don't rebel) I will never leave the main cell block for the entire round. It's just getting excessive, and we need to slightly restrict it for now.

Last Reaction Jump Last Reaction Jump Last Reaction Jump Last Reaction Jump Last Reaction Jump Last Reaction Jump Last Reaction Jump Last Reaction Jump Last Reaction Jump Last Reaction Jump Last Reaction Jump Last Reaction Jump Last Reaction Jump Last Reaction Jump Last Reaction Jump Last Reaction Jump Last Reaction Jump Last Reaction Jump Last Reaction Jump Last Reaction Jump Last Reaction Jump Last Reaction Jump Last Reaction Jump Last Reaction Jump Last Reaction Jump v

yea there should be a limit on how many times it can be played during a map. it is so boring and not fun. thats why i only say that were playing it to see if people suicide and some do. but again its so boring. 1

edit: for some reason the 1 should be +1 but is not

i personaly hate fr:lr, its boring as shit and makes me want to walk to said warden irl and slap him across the face for reason of sheer stupidity. if we can restrict this rules xG might beat HG in Jail Break :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

+1+1