SonicRainbow

First Reaction Last Reaction

Why not Simon Says

P.S I agree with Sham. It is true that sometimes you see one warden plays fr/lr a lot. But you don't see that kind of warden a lot and everyday. So calm your titties. Well you see... The one who talks about this kind of shit rules is one who always get killed in early games and mad fuck about it. This is just a game stop your horny titties.

I think it would be a good idea to make a limit to how many times you are allowed to play games such as FR/LR or Simon Says, because it gets pretty old and repetitive. We get on a map with stuff to do on the map, and instead the warden plays more than 10 rounds of FR/LR or Simon Says throughout the maps play. Its annoying and repetitive. Should make it so they can play it a maximum amount of times per map.

We get on a map with stuff to do on the map, and instead the warden plays more than 10 rounds of FR/LR or Simon Says throughout the maps play. Its annoying and repetitive

At any point did you ever think to join CT and become warden yourself?

If so, why didn't you?

If yes, then why didn't the map get used to its fullest?

If it did, then why the complaint?

At any point did you ever think to join CT and become warden yourself? If so, why didn't you? If yes, then why didn't the map get used to its fullest? If it did, then why the complaint?

WAIT, WAIT. TOO MANY QUESTIONS. CANNOT COMPUTE.

it is not the warden's job to make life fun for Prison Scum in his establishment. it is his job to make them do the obscene, the ridiculous, and the stupid for his pleasure, while being a strict faggot. it is already limited to a max of every other round, why restrict it more?

+1

@@Gkoo @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@HighSociety for their opinions, otherwise this thread will be closed and denied by tomorrow this time around.

I always like adding less rules to the book. But this seems very beneficial. With more creative approaching wardens the server would gain popularity. They don't have to be successful days for the CT's. Take my wardening for example. Last night I think I only completed one round for CT's out of 30. I failed miserably, but at least I didn't play a game which constrained the Prisoners.

I say +1.

I'm gonna throw a -1 up there for now. I don't believe we need another rule restricting what you can and cant do, for something as simple as this. @Sham put it perfectly. If you dont like how a warden is doing their job, and you arent the only one, call an admin in and change it. If you bitch and moan enough, the warden will likely shape up, from what ive seen.