fredboy97 - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Klee Nex

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:32069687

Information:

Ok, first I will tell you what happened. I was in Florida whit my girlfriend and her parents, then my bro were at house and he get on my computer and BOOM ! did a massfreekilled so what happen ? I came back from florida and I was Permanent Banned from Counter-Terrorist's team. I asked many of admin and they told me to do a ban protestI told my self that I could play Terrorist's team only but this is BORING I just hate this and many of you asked me to tell who banned me but I can't still tell you I wasn't here. Thats it.

-Klee Nex :)

Damn. I guess hundreds of siblings just have a tendency of getting on their brother/sisters account and mass freekilling. This has to be some kind of phenomenon.

For sure I won't Digital. And Duckii that ain't an excuse this is the truth, what you want me to say ? U mean you want me to lie ?

We do not know its a lie, we have no proof it is nor do we have proof its the truth. We've seen this type of situation where a "Brother/Sister" takes control of the account and Massfreekill and gets banned, the next day we get the protest saying it was their "Brother/Sister" playing and they didn't know the rule.

Yes, I know you has to think like that or there will be too much of mass freekill then '' Omg ! wasn't me unban me'' then mass freekill again, but I don't know how to get proof of this if I wasn't, I can't still influence you, you guys do what you need to do if you still have any idea of how I can proof you just tell me I'll try to give you. Btw thank you to answer my post :)

sorry man but the security and control of your account is in your hands, make sure you shit is logged off next time when you go off on trips like that, and plus we don't know if its a lie and xg has had alot of people like with this type of excuse and its really hard to define the truth.

-1 sorry but your account is in your control... would be more understandable if your account was hacked and you took screenshots of that.

lol^

You should keep your shit logged off while your away, If you dont want your bro to mass then either tell him to keep the f*k off or teach him the rules at least (to not mass)

and show us some damn proof

0??