Sign in to follow this  
Chrono

Bhop 2013

I am starting a movement for the map ba_toobalot it is called Bhop 2013. basically we all wear the #Bhop2013 in our steam names on the end to show our support for it, and what that does is everytime toob sees you on his friends list he is reminded that he should work on his map for version 6 to please his audience that thoroughly enjoys his map, but ahs some suggestions to make it better. this does not mean we only want bhop, but that we want an update in general to add some more to it, most predominantly would be bhop, and not just one, but 2. an easier bhop and a much harder bhop preferably through a teleport so there is a nice wide space to do it in. second would be a new climb, nothing wrong with cookies, but a second one that is much harder because lets face it... we can all do the one right now in less than 10 seconds. as well as a few more added secrets to it. ;) and this time we have to force him by threat of castration to not tell anyone about them and make people figure it out by either experimenting, decompiling, or watching him. because it is more fun hunting for secrets than just knowing. trust. flatline learned the secrets of avalanche that i was witholding because they are op.... and now m-town of all people knows some other than nade belt.

what's this about OP avalanche secrets

The real OP ones are the secrets i have forced @@Flatline by threat of castration with a rusty dildo stolen from his gay nextdoor neighbor's closet not to tell.

flatline already told me lololoololololololololololololololololololololol

@@Flatline what exactly did you tell him? there are some secrets on there that should stay secrets. with great power comes great responsibility. use them wisely flatline.

+1 although I can't do bunnyhop, the only map that has it is Fairway. Also I was the one who knew those secrets first, were do you think Flatline got them from ;)

Also I was the one who knew those secrets first, were do you think Flatline got them from

actually he got them when i asked him to decompile the map to see if he could remove a spawn in the abyss. you only know the basic ones like port-a-pottee

Thanks for the inspiration. I will definitly get working on that. I like to space it out a bit because people complain about so many versions so fast. I know Chrono's answer to that (basically tell them to go fuck themselves LOL). But, I appreciate the feedback on what should be in there. May as well make it more fun! Anyone else have anything they might want implemented?

Anyone else have anything they might want implemented?

Harder climb

Harder Surf

Smoother Original Surf

Second Version of Bhop with increased difficulty

Expanded Cell Block with more things to hide around for rebels

Moved Jump Rope to a more noticeable area so it is used once in a while

Replace Jump Rope (Current Location) with more cells

More VIP... VIP Cell, smaller window for CTs to shoot in than the big ass one, better cover other than the toilets to effectively use pistol early

Harder Surf

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO