Sign in to follow this  
Chrono

Bhop 2013

@@Flatline what exactly did you tell him? there are some secrets on there that should stay secrets. with great power comes great responsibility. use them wisely flatline.

I told the peasant very minimal information. He also has decompiled the behemoth of a map & attempted to read the inputs of the super secret but failed to understand and accept what was to offer. :eek: But one day Chrono, this secret will spread all through-out the village and spill blood onto anybody that discovers it. It will then never be as cool as it was back when the very few knew about it. We will be forced to count on a new map... with new secrets... and new possibilities...

:eek:

We will be forced to count on a new map... with new secrets... and new possibilities...

in other words, you will be finished tmrw? :p

these secrets have been useable by so few for so long, the ones that knew how to decompile and understand the triggers kept them secret as well, the few taught kept it secret... this must not happen to your map. we must hide as much as possible.

Server is wacko right now, nobody can join. While I'm here might as well ask if yer gonna change stuff to make the water in the pool murky or dark, so when we rebel CTs have a harder time killing us. Hard enough as it is to rebel on the map when CTs can see us clearly in the pool knifing vent.

Hard enough as it is to rebel on the map when CTs can see us clearly in the pool knifing vent.

ya the pool vent is pretty easy to get into imo, I'm surprised to hear this from you Mayhem, you're one of the most successful rebels I've seen! There are 3 vents, there are 6 hidden guns (for now), hidden grenades/flashes/smokes, ect. I have b-hop done btw, just need to test it w/ people.

send it to me tomorrow and i'll put it on the test server.

implying I didn't already message him 47.3268 minutes after he posted this about the same thing.