nebulastar1

For The Love of God

We NEED some rules for the Jailbreak TF2 server, and a mod that is used to jailbreak. (Hint hint) There are baiters everywhere, people who dont understand rules, and freekills i cant do anything about since im not a mod. Brian or SOMEONE, do something.

I am on that server a lot and I generally try to enforce rules, but for the time being myself and a few other mods have no powers in there. So essentially we have to rely on hoping others will stop a the will of a mod(Same with sixty fourtress).

But I think you are basing this after what you saw at about 12:00 at night. Generally there are a few mods and admins on there, but at that point most are offline.

EDIT: I sort of reread your post, and I do agree we need more rules. As of right now there are only a small handful(4) of rules, most of which are treated fairly leniently. There should definitely be some rules about baiting, what is specifically considered rebelling or not for certain situations and possibly some detailed info about free killing and such for people new to jb. But do remember that this server was created very recently, and is still in construction. More rules and requirements will come into play once the server is well established and gets a bit older.

i do agree that we need to enforce the rules more because lots of the time when i am on red i get freekilled because somebody is blocking me and i can't follow the order.

I have jailbreak experience from back when CSS JB was very populated.

I never see you on whenever I'm on the server though. It would all be easier if someone would post the rules for TF2 jailbreak on the website.

What needs to be severely enforced is: Can't be warden/jail guard (Blue Team) without a working mic AND you MUST use it and the issue with free kills; I run up to a guard on free-day and get shot/killed for no apparent reason, and I've seen this happen with others. Unfortunately for them (after warnings and such) the get kicked, but it doesn't help the face that others do it as well, and I'm not always on JB. I'm not sure quite the issue is with 'baiters'.....Do they like doing that?

I'm not sure quite the issue is with 'baiters'.....Do they like doing that?

They do, and they NEVER get slayed for it. Probably because the rules arent up, and people dont know if its a rule or not.

If you guys want I could be able to help with the rules list if you want to incorporate basic and some advanced CS:GO JB rules?

If you guys want I could be able to help with the rules list if you want to incorporate basic and some advanced CS:GO JB rules?

Please do. Or bug Brian or Rise to make the rules. @Brian @@Rise