speedlimit56kb

About Duckii Jr

What about if we just ignore him on the /unban requests. And keep him banned because it doesn't look like this is going anywhere at all... Hes a nice guy when he wants to be. He may or may not have changed ( From what people tell me I don't know ) and let the problem just get buried in more problems from other things. Sorry Duckii Jr. :c

A ban from forums is a ban that is taken into heavy consideration before being done @@Kirito and when it is a permanent ban it takes into account EVERY SINGLE THING that has taken place, past and present. if you commit a crime, that crime stays on your criminal record for your entire life and in 99.99% of cases, you will receive a harsher punishment. whether it be higher to no bail etc. i don't know why you guys seem to think "that happened in the PAST, that doesn't matter now." EVERY SINGLE THING MATTERS.

Also, if you post "hey guys happy to be your future div leader" you should be damn ready to face the consequences in your current community if someone there reads it. regardless of your official "joining" or not, I would consider that double clanning. so does silence. so does muffin. so did the co's when we originally removed his membership right after. so speed, i'm not quite sure what you are getting at, because you may think double clanning is one thing (like making a member submission etc.) where as we consider posting on a forum for another community about your staff position that you are about to get officially to be double clanning.

last time i checked "Double clanning" is when you're in one clan and then you're in another clan while being in a clan already,so you're obviously in 2 clans at once.making a post about "being you're future Division Manager" does not mean he is double clanning.

This isn't about unbanning him though it would be nice if he was!Anways i just wanted to let you guys know that he never double clanned.

the title of the thread is "About Duckii Jr." Which means it is about duckii jr and they (other users) decided to bring in unbanning to this thread rather than the double clanning discussion we had.

What about if we just ignore him on the /unban requests. And keep him banned because it doesn't look like this is going anywhere at all... Hes a nice guy when he wants to be. He may or may not have changed ( From what people tell me I don't know ) and let the problem just get buried in more problems from other things.

that was the plan, however he keeps making new accounts, to post on the forums and to protest the ban, and you still +1 it without knowing all the facts or thinking one thing because you have heard it one way, when we who -1 know the fact of what has been done.

last time i checked "Double clanning" is when you're in one clan and then you're in another clan while being in a clan already,so you're obviously in 2 clans at once.making a post about "being you're future Division Manager" does not mean he is double clanning.

check the quote you did from me again, that is your definition of double clanning, many of us consider saying that to be double clanning as well. if you are going to post that, as i said, be prepared for consequence.

This will be my last post in this thread. Now this thread alone shows what DuckiiJr does to this clan. Last time he tried to get unbanned we all got in a big argument over if he should stay or not. He made another one and look what is happening right now. DuckiiJr is splitting the clan into two sides. This causes drama. Drama is dumb.

Er, okay well.. #Closing this thread as requested by OP:

you guys can close this thread

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods

(Unless this thread is magically revived by Higher-Ups for some reason, in which case, yolo)