Eden

Tekkit

So recently I got on the new tekkit. I came on to see Kirito stuck in a void. So while me and Darkwolf dicked around with the new weapons he was going super try hard mode trying to get himself out. John logged on and joined us while Kirito was still trying. So nothing worked so John and Darkwolf actually started to help. So while they were helping Kirito, I wanted to test other stuff out and got my hands on a dimensional door. While walking through them I got stuck in the Limbo. So now me and Kirito are both kind fucked. Eventually after about 20 minutes they got kirito out, so then Darkwolf started to help me and I googled how to get out. Admins pay attention!!! The easiest way to get out of any dimension is /tpx (player) (0) This uses a syntax telport thingy. Inbetween the brackets is a 0 (zero). So after OrangeJuice logged on and Kirito logged off. We went to the moon and exploded, had some fun.

@@Kirito fuck you

@@DarkWolf6052 Hacker

@@John I will stop you from escaping the moon

@@orangejuice When you laughed really hard cause darkwolf fucked up I think I shit myself

Bring back tekkit classic please

-Thanks Eden

We weren't fucking around as much as testing a couple things, and testing out different ways to get Kirito out of the void. But yeah, he helped figure it out that the command is, if you get stuck inside a void/other dimension, type "/tpx [Name] 0"

...I feel like you're new here Eden. Oh and you mass freekilled, I should perm you on Minecraft for me not being there.