TheClaymore

tf2 servers

this past weekend i believe there was a new update. and since that update all the tf2 servers have been messed up. could anybody tell me when that are going to be fixed?

Is deathrun not the only broken server? I know a few plugins(/mm, !bp, !pc) on the trade server are broken, but from what I knew the only server broken was deathrun. And to answer your question, the only people who know when are brian and silence :P.

The plugins that broke and the servers that broke are that way because of the update. I am fairly certain we have to wait for the mod/game mode developers to make their own updates.

EDIT: Thanks a lot Valve!

@autumn When players can vote for a new map on Deathrun and such, they can vote for Payload maps and such so we need you to fix that :P

@autumn When players can vote for a new map on Deathrun and such, they can vote for Payload maps and such so we need you to fix that

Fixed! Muffin already told me so you were a bit slow :p

Derp, but another issue involving deathrun though, scouts have the ability to double jump and it seems jumps are easier as scout even without the double jump so possibly disable scout from deathrun or something?

what brain did with scout is he set all character's speed to be the same so people can still play scout. also if you were to do this you would have to disable the bat that lets scout have an extra jump for 10HP.