ABusinessMan

ABusinessMan - Counter-Strike: Source

You now have 10 positive vouches, which meets the requirement for Membership. If by this time tomorrow it remains at this number (or more) you will be accepted into XenoGamers! This is just a precautionary measure to ensure that everyone has had the chance to evaluate how you play. @@ABusinessMan

- Dat guy, Forest

annoying, not active in TS and doesn't listen to staff also freekilled me for this so I see nothing in him that makes him xG worthy -1

M: 1/10

A: 7/10

I'm around when he is on and from what i can see

1: not on teamspeak ever.

2: i saw him freekill echo

3: Just over all dosnt seem like xG material.

A: 7/10

M: 2/10

EDIT: forgot the -1 so there it is.

@@Kirito You two do realize he is active on teamspeak, even after being on with me and you kirito last night. Echo, dont be mad he freekilled you, it was an honest mistake. Every time I freekill I ban myself for awhile and he wanted to banhimself for the freekilling as well

You are chill and don't act immature when i'm on playing on the servers and when I see you on. I rarely seee you break any rules.

seeing that others play with you alot on css and some give you postitive and some negetive .

+1 ( foer right now unless I see changes in attitude)

M 8/10

A 9/10

keep up the good work, don't let me down.

GIVE RESPECT RECEIVE RESPECT

I already have enough respect in the community that I dont need any from you so how about you respect the staff of the clan you're trying to join to actually earn some

Yea cuz you say it about 5 times every 30 seconds and its quite annoying and immature so yea then after that you continued to disrespect me and annoy me for no reason so then I actually did go and make a post and-1 you then you freekilled me which is why you got banned from CT for a day

Echo, dont be mad he freekilled you, it was an honest mistake.

No it wasnt he literally walked infront of my cell while they were closed and freekilled me because I -1 him also the ass kissing when he does fuck up just to make him self look better is even more funny

It was an Intentional freekill which I slayed myself for after. Which I've seen happen multiple times but you know you're right gg no re.

And also I remember saying it only 3 times before you -1'd me bud. @@lEcho

And I do recall you saying "Ill get more people to -1 you."

And also I remember saying it only 3 times before you 'd me bud.

Dude yesterday and the day before that you spammed it the whole time I was on which was about 2 hours