Epix - Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Division:

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

In-Game Name:

xG| Epix

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:41858694

Information:

Well, apparently, I wasn't aware of one of the newer rules in which you are not allowed to tell T's to face a direction at all times then tell them to follow you, making them still face that direction. I "mass freekilled" upon this false assumption and went against this rule. It was one mistake that I usually don't freekill like this and it was a royal fuckup. I've been playing for a while and I always learn from my mistakes. I would like to have a shorter ban or a complete unban. Either is greatly appreciated.

(Edit: I self-slayed and moved myself to T. I know that I broke a rule and freekilled.)

how can ts follow u if they need to face specific direction? they don't have eyes on their asses , plus if they going wrong way that's delaying.

anyway +1 unban in week or so, people learn on their mistakes.

+1 reduce ban

free epix, decent overall xG member active in ts3 , cam4, etc.

sounds like mistake on epix's part , @pixel?

When did follow me mean that you had to still look in the direction that was given before. I thought we sorted this out a while back, when someone says follow me you are allowed to look towards the warden otherwise you wouldn't actually know where to go.

Well, I'd never really seen it before, and I'm not sure why. Not too long ago people like Malware would do days in which we had to look at the ground, follow a path, and "follow the warden" to deathrun. That's the main reason why I messed up. Salatarium, the freeshots were part of a freeshot freeday, which LQ and nom also do when mods and admins are on, which is also why I assume it's allowed. Somebody please correct me if I'm incorrect because people do freeshot freedays and I see mods and admins saying it's okay so I think its okay. Also, donkey told me just as I began to shoot about the rule.

Not too long ago people like Malware would do days in which we had to look at the ground, follow a path, and "follow the warden" to deathrun

MALWARE IS A TERRIBLE EXAMPLE TO FOLLOW. Also, remember earlier that night someone almost did the exact same thing, but we (yes, you were there at the time) stopped him? Im just confused as to how you didn't learn from that. Anyway, a shortened ban sounds fine to me.

*Letting @@Cookiesars and @@tree choose what to shorten it to because yolo