Sign in to follow this  
Colour

Mic spam going too far?

I have talked to this about many others and we have all agreed that some people's (Selby and others) mic spamming has gotten way out of hand. He constantly talks over wardens and makes people not hear orders. I do not even understand why he is unmuted at the beginning of every round! I have donated as well and was not given this privilege. There is definitely an easier solution than just muting him every round; just take away this power. I know most people won't want to comment on this because they don't want to be the snitch and be whining; but if you are willing to stand up for what you believe in, go ahead and comment/agree.

agreed. Selby abuses this and he's been muted for it.

Wardays, Freedays, and lr is the only time this should be played.

(not including cha-cha slide or 'green light red light' days)

its sad cause quarantine (a mod) joins in on it to. when i had admin i just muted all T's for a round as punishment. and if they keep going and i noticed people who constantly did it i would follow with a kick. :)

Yes I agree with this too, many mic spammers have taken this a little too far Selby and Rabid are ones that I have seen abuse this.

Agree.

Every time when its either a warday or a freeday they micspam and play a song and its really annoying. And if ur trying to say something to cts/ts.

This may involve freekillings and other rule breaking events. Its hard to communicate and it and people end up confused.

Yes and even mods micspam excessively

"NullByte;11266]I have talked to this about many others and we have all agreed that some people's (Selby and others) mic spamming has gotten way out of hand."

I can not agree more, He constantly causes multiple free-days in a row. Never complying with "don't talk over warden commands". Can we get a 72 hour mute maybe even a week?

First off All Ct's must listen to warden or will be slayed / Ctban so if the warden ask them to stop they must stop or admin have to take action and mute / slay / ctban. And if A mod is doing this also report it and we'll handle it, Ill have a talk with quaratine about this, Also im sure Rabid is alrdy banned from xG.

If Selby is a T and he gets unmuted in the beginning of the rounds, please check which mods are in the game, and if they are unmuting him, please give the name of this mod next time as this is clear abuse of admin powers

If Selby is a T and he gets unmuted in the beginning of the rounds, please check which mods are in the game, and if they are unmuting him, please give the name of this mod next time as this is clear abuse of admin powers

But that's the thing, NO ONE is unmuting him. It's automatically happening and is clearly a ridiculous power. I don't understand why he has it...

I am pretty sure that people are abusing a way to get un-muted. I had this talk with someone the other day that was talking at the beginning of the round as well and ******* me off but I told him and he stopped. If I find you bypassing mute. Either by me or the auto mute at the beginning of the round. I am going to be very strict on this and start handing out bans. Your basically trolling and ruining the game for everyone. This **** stops NOW>

Everybody has their fair share of mic spam here and there, Selby does a spectator glitch so when he's in spectator when a new round starts, he joins Terrorist and that's how he gets unmuted, as well as Rabid. Shikaku, you joined in on the mic spam last night by rounding up everyone to spam out the warden to have a freeday. Duckii already talked to me about the micspam and I agreed without responding to her message about the mic spam.

well if any admin or mods see this again warn them by muting than messaging them if they continue than move on to kick again ban for 1 hour.