DMTwired

so this was gonna come up eventually.

unimpressed with any of the consoles being released right now, it took like 6 years and were basically stuck with the same shit. There's nothing innovating about the xbox one nor the ps4. Why get a console when you have a PC, lol consoles are basically a poor man's PC.

but between those two, xbox took an EA approach and locked games to your console l0l retarded as fuck. Until xbox releases a feature that beats ps4, would have to agree ps4 is the better choice right now.

Microsoft spent all their time coming up with ways to make them more money.... they made their console with a bunch of stupid restrictions and then told their marketing team to make these restrictions sound like "cool features" I will not be buying the XBONE any time soon. And the WiiU is just dumb... and noone is making games for it... the PS4 is likely to be the only console I will have this generation...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA

Not to mention... they are going to lose the US Army customer base since it's hard to have internet on deployment... great job MS you managed to fuck up worse than ever....

Not to mention... they are going to lose the US Army customer base since it's hard to have internet on deployment... great job MS you managed to fuck up worse than ever....

Don't even think they're trying to cater to "US ARMY customers" rather just casuals or developers. I personally think their model is fine. Obviously you can't impress everyone. I think the market for us army customers is a margin compared to casuals. I mean theyre a business so I'm pretty sure they arent dumb enough not to have a business plan right?

Think about it like this, DRM is the biggest way to get producers and developers to make games in xbox rather than ps. More developers and producers means more games that could only be exclusive to the xboxone hence the demand for it to suffice in the market. I think its an overall gamble and we'll just see how it works out. I advise everyone to wait out the storm before getting either system.

I also might be overestimating Microsoft as a company and that they've planned everything where as im ENTIRELY wrong, and they're making the crappiest system in the century for no god dam reason

Don't even think they're trying to cater to "US ARMY customers" rather just casuals or developers. I personally think their model is fine. Obviously you can't impress everyone. I think the market for us army customers is a margin compared to casuals. I mean theyre a business so I'm pretty sure they arent dumb enough not to have a business plan right?

Think about it like this, DRM is the biggest way to get producers and developers to make games in xbox rather than ps. More developers and producers means more games that could only be exclusive to the xboxone hence the demand for it to suffice in the market. I think its an overall gamble and we'll just see how it works out. I advise everyone to wait out the storm before getting either system.

I also might be overestimating Microsoft as a company and that they've planned everything where as im ENTIRELY wrong, and they're making the crappiest system in the century for no god dam reason

I really think Sony has it won... $399, No daily check ins, sharable games!

a3_bp.blogspot.com__5yLZtu_49Sg_TnjCm5prwwI_AAAAAAAAALM_nyetQ22j7Zs_s1600_PC_Gaming_Master_Race.jpg.ec6acbeed7cf2d6977ec0ccc06a5babd.jpg

But seriously. Consoles are still gonna be 720p. Also I heard Xbox will definitely be having 60 frames while PS still may be at 30. But meh, if I get a new console it will be for the sole reason of playing with IRL friends that don't have gaming pcs/ just don't play on PC.

i heard xbone will run 1080p at 60 frames

Xbone and ps4 both support 4k. However the Xbone doesn't have a min standard resolution, but i believe you'll need an HD screen as it uses hdmi by default. The actuall resolution and fps of the consoles depends on each game. Halo 4 was the first one in the series to run in 720p and even though uncharted looks amazing it is 720p while tekkon 5 supports 1080p on the ps3. Theoretically, a both the ps4 and the Xbone should be able to run a 3D 4k game and most likely they will have a few dozen games as such.

everyones talking shit about xboxone but the consoles arent even released yet. Calling it now, this is gonna be like simcity 4, everyone talks shit but still buys it. #fuckyoufaggots

everyones talking shit about xboxone but the consoles arent even released yet. Calling it now, this is gonna be like simcity 4, everyone talks shit but still buys it. #fuckyoufaggots

I haven't bought simcity since simcity 2000....

Everyone talks shit about Xbone because all the things Microsoft is saying about it.... FFS the fucking Kinect is going to stay on 24/7 watching you masturbate! The console is $100 more... It has to check in every 24hrs or it stops working, You have to pay to play used games on it.

687474703a2f2f332e62702e626c6f6773706f742e636f6d2f2d35794c5a74755f343953672f546e6a436d3570727777492f4141414141414141414c4d2f6e7965745132326a375a732f73313630302f50435f47616d696e675f4d61737465725f526163652e6a7067

But seriously. Consoles are still gonna be 720p. Also I heard Xbox will definitely be having 60 frames while PS still may be at 30. But meh, if I get a new console it will be for the sole reason of playing with IRL friends that don't have gaming pcs/ just don't play on PC.

FPS will determine on the game and the game developers. Also, I've read up that games are going to be 1080p.

Onto my opinion, PS4 has won this debate. Microsoft is basically killing itself. It's just at this point, they need to redeem themselves somehow. E3 is over and they need to announce stuff that will make us interested before Xbox One is released.

PS4 is just basically current gen times 2. I don't like how Playstation Plus is required now to play online, but people already do that with Xbox Live so it's not a major problem.

Wii U is awesome. I don't know why people hate it. I don't have one, but just playing on one is fun. Games will come out in time, it's just a rough start for the Wii U.

whitetextswaqqqq

I don't wanna leave Xbox, but I really don't see why I would choose the Xbox One over the PS4.... I'm hoping microsoft will come out with some huge thing that makes it look really cool.. but who knows.