Sign in to follow this  
Sakurai

Sakurai

Member Name: Sakurai

Your In-Game Name: WAMF|Sakurai 咦咦哈嘿

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:13977261 12:30 73 0 active

Ban Reason: Hello, as most of you that know me, im sure you do not like me. But i have been CT perma banned for no reason. I also have a demo i can upload to prove it no problem. I was a CT yesterday and people that went into solitary should be dead. (He told T's to go to solitary not inside) I ran in there killing 4 people and came out alive. 5 minutes later i was slayed out of no where. I was following wardens orders, i didnt freekill and the admin had no right to do that. Of course i got pissed and called the admin names since he wouldn't tell me why i was slayed so then i left on a nasty note. I would really appreciate it if I could be unbanned and im sorry for cursing at the admins. Btw Herpes Derpes loves me so i hope that helps me out :)

Unban Reason: Because I didn't do anything wrong this time lol

First off you should get warden permission to kill them before actually killing them otherwise admin will just see this as a freekill.

Well Sakurai is known to rage everytime he gets a ban or a slay. I remember one time he got ct banned he cussed out the admin and said i don't care if i get banned its just a game.

EDIT sorry

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Well i dont know where that post went, but I did have permission from the warden. On top of that not one T complained of me freekilling. It was an order to kill those in solitary so i did. I came out alive and I was slayed without warning. I did nothing to get slayed, I did not freekill. I also have a demo im trying to upload proving that there was no reason for me to be slayed. I was meerly following orders. Why is it double posting when im trying to edit a post O.o ?!

Thats my mods and admin should not slay just by listening to people and witness it for themselves. Not that this is the case but it sounds like to me someone kept complaining and a mod gave in and slay him.

But if i was freekilling as he put it why would i only kill people and solitary (4 T's) and let the other ten live ? that makes no sence if my intentions were to kill the T's. Sprinkles and Herpes both believe me, and stated that Silent sometimes acts without hearing orders, or that he makes mistakes. Everyones human but i dont wanna be slayed for something i never did. I know no Terrorists accused me of freekilling. I checked chat to find out why i was slayed.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Let me make this more clear. The Warden said "All T's go to Solitary" A couple went inside so the warden said "Kill the ones inside i never said to go in" So a ct killed one or two that were inside. There was about 4 left inside. So i rushed inside knowing there was 10 T's outside the solitary and killed the 4 and then got out without getting stabbed once. I was suprised that I was alive. Then after that the Warden told them to now go inside then i was slayed.

Thats my mods and admin should not slay just by listening to people and witness it for themselves. Not that this is the case but it sounds like to me someone kept complaining and a mod gave in and slay him.

He was banned by Silence. LOL.

Well, if Silence banned you, it must mean he had a reason to. He doesn't go around handing them out like candy (bad analogy, somewhat) There must have have been something with him just getting sick of you. To be honest, I really don't know the situation, even after I read it. I somewhat know you, but still, if Silence banned you, something must have happened.

So i try to talk to silence about this and he acts like hes to important to worry about it. Its admin on a gaming server and all im asking is cooperation.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Your wrong he banned me inapropriatly and more than two admins in xG agree he did it wrongfully. Ive said it so many times I FOLLOWED WARDEN ORDERS AND GOT SLAYED HE WASNT PAYING ATTENTION HES NOT PERFECT. Get over yourselves

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

All im asking is someone to put the peices together and figure it out that I did not do anything wrong to get CT banned permanently. Ive been playing as a T for today and people have been freekilling way over 10 people and havent gotten in trouble meanwhile me someone who did not deserve it gets banned lol

-1 Just got done playing a few rounds with you. You kept mic spamming, after being told to stop by multiple people, ever mods. You didn't listen at all.