Sign in to follow this  
Sakurai

Sakurai

-1 For member disrespect as well.

Sakurai: your not an admin which means your a nobody in the clan.

Sakurai: Only admins matter why ? because almost anyone can get in

I did nothing to you, and you started yelling at me. I posted what I saw and heard. If you can prove me wrong, I will gladly take back what I said and apologize. Until then, good day.

I disrespect people who accuse me of something i didn't do. It doesn't matter what clan your in. I do not like you. Has nothing to do with the fact your in the clan. But thats how i feel from what ive seen on the server. Only people in xG that make a big impact are the admins. So you can try and hide behind the tag but really, it's you I do not like.

Why do you want to be on a server when you know more then half of the xG members and regular randoms HATE you?

Seriously, are you trying to come back to something only to result in NO ONE coming to your side more and more often? I really don't hate you, but it seems like the situation to me.

I'm just curious.... I really don't know if it is all true, or anything. It just seems to me everytime I hear something about you, more and more people dislike you. I'm just really curious why you come back to the server knowing this.

Because the people that are my friends and that do like me are worth playing with. No matter who doesn't like me. That is why i keep coming back. My friends. Besides that even if admins slay me or do not like me, the server is one of the best. I don't care who hates me, because there is a lot of people i dislike. I don't hate anyone, hate is more of a strongly used word towards someone who has done great harm to them. People can dislike me but i doubt ive given people enough to hate me. Ive done nothing to make anyone believe i have verbally assaulted themin such a way they hate me. Because in all reality no one knows me in real life and people should not assume I "rage" in real life. This is a video game and I do not feel the need to act 100% mature when it does not affect my job, my college, my girlfriend or my friends i know in person. Thats what I want people to know about me

Im honestly suprised myself why I bother. But you know when im on the servers, no one really gives me problems until a single person calls me names. Then thats when things get shakey you know? Well in all honesty I started CSS again because of some crap steam gave me with MW2 and ive had multiple chances to go back to clan i was in and play that game. But something about this xG server makes me wanna stay on CSS. Call me sentimental right now but, i really dont want problems. I just wanna be a CT again.

I know right !? Everytime i come on to check the progress I see the cat giving a loving lick XD !!

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Can I please be unbanned from ct now >< !!!!

I would be willing to unban him from ct and if he does anything again, he will never get unbanned. I need a yes from a division leader or co-leader, but other then that I dont really care if people dont like him or vice versa, he seems to have done nothing to get perm-ct banned

sakurai, just cause u dont need to be 100% mature in css doesnt mean u have to get angry about some person calling u names on css, its faster and easier to report to admin or mod that (x) is disrespecting u and that u would like him to stop, any mod or admin would do that for u cause our jobs are to keep the server a fun place to play, and i like it when i tell someone whos disrespecting to stop and they do, it makes me feel that they feel defeated but at the same time relieved cause they dont have to waste time arguing over a game. just take it easy and act a bit like u do in real life, u dont have to be british-people polite, u can have some fun, just make sure it doesnt insult or anger others

btw, what quarantine said, ur avatar is DISTRACTING lol, i keep looking over expecting it to do something else only to realize that its doing the same thing over and over again, on top of that i also keep wanting to scrub away the line that the cats tongue makes, but it disappears before i can raise my hand to wipe it off lol