DaddioDoug

DayZ DL

who should be DL of DayZ/Arma3 division  

23 members have voted

1. 1. who should be DL of DayZ/Arma3 division

• Daddiodoug
    • Laith/Borat

fuck laith, he didnt do shit to deserve dl and i've been told by almost everyone who plays dayz that he was "sharing" the server with some other shitty clan and scripting on the server. #daddio2013

He jumped ship and let a smaller clan advertise while on the dayz server. He's also the most inactive person ive seen in my life he doesn't say anything WHEN ANOTHER FUCKING PERSON STARTS A SERVER THEN AFTER THE SERVER GETS SET UP AND WORKS HE JUST WANTS DL BACK FOR NO FUCKING REASON. He should be beat by a sloth.

Why do you guys jump to conclusions so fast? This is the fucking issue with this clan. Idiots hop on a bandwagon of hate and don't stop. They obviously don't know the story. but still enjoy the ride.

I didn't let 'another clan' advertise, and no we did NOT use scripts. We had the first two days of the server to finish plugins as we were testing out vehicles and other shit, that is the only time we used admin panel to spawn stuff in. And during the period of time the server was up, it had a decent amount of people on, you guys just didn't play it. We were never 'sharing' any server, I paid for it out of my pocket. I've put in over $200 of my hard earned money, and silence refused to forward they payment to our host. Not once, but twice. If you ask why I'm inactive, it's because shit doesn't get done in this clan.; not since Aegean left. We have a lazy leader who doesn't do his job. Now if silence agrees to be responsible and make the payments for the servers when due, we wouldn't have an issue. We never spawned anything past the new map. It's absurd how you people hop in this rape train.

In addition, this isn't a matter of vote or not. DaddieoDoug has no idea what he's going into. Serbian made the ruling we are sharing DL.

Cause you are not active at all and not taking care of the servers and wasting clan money.

I was active at the time of the servers being up, considering we BROUGHT IN money, and I paid for the servers, how is clan money being wasted?