ThePalmTopTiger

~Omg The Palm-Top Tiger!~

So I want to get more involved with the xG community so... Hi! ^^

I'm not sure what to say though... The last time I made an introduction was like two years ago and a bunch of mods yelled at me to be careful with my info or what-not...

I know that though! >< (It really wasn't that much revealing... I bet it was because I was so much younger than them or something... ._.)

My name is Hunter and I'm 16! ^w^ (Uhhh well in 3 days I will be... Messed up when I put in my birthday! Dx)

Um... I have a skype but I don't really don't want to ad someone unless we get to be like... Good friends. Sorry random people who wanna ad me

><

I'm taking Japanese lessons, and on my spare time I like to play games and watch anime. aosu_ppy.sh_forum_images_smilies_58.gif.46c212eeb433f3a5ead736e988e0e55f.gif (obviously, or I probably wouldn't be on here...)

Um... If you have any questions just ask me okay? ^^ (Don't feel afraid to ad me... I want friends! D:)

Oh! I put together these pictures on my profile 'n stuff... (from other peoples art, I just photoshopped some stuff together ><) But if you want to use any of it just message me before you do okay? ^^ (btw I don't talk like this AT ALL in servers n stuff... i'm actually quite manly >w>)

On behalf of the xG community, I welcome thee! I'm Forest, currently a Moderator for the Counter-Strike: Source Division (mostly our Jailbreak server). If you ever have any questions regarding CS:S, feel free to contact me via Forums/Steam/TeamSpeak!

If you're an avid player of our servers, doesn't matter what Division, I suggest applying for Membership in it! Keep in mind that if you do apply, being active on TeamSpeak (just as important as being active ingame) will help familiarize yourself with the community and in most cases will result in you being accepted faster. Hope you enjoy your stay mate!

- Dat guy, Forest