DUALSHOCKED - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

usually it is:' T-paint' or 'Admin' but currently it is 'J. Gatsby'

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:17866688

Information:

I don't feel that I was spamming. I was using autotune and everyone was getting a kick out of it except 'oh stop it you.' He didn't like it and said that it was spammy. I said that I didn't think it was spamming and I wasn't just rambling on. I was just saying normally things except it was all auto tuned. After saying this I got muted and then I left to join the deathrun server. No one was on so I went back to the jailbreak server and just resumed playing. I typed something in chat and 'oh stop it you' said that I avoided the mute. So i said that he was a bad admin and muted me for no reason a few times and then he banned me.

I'm sorry for saying he was a bad admin and "disrespecting" him.

I won't use auto tune if someone asks me to stop but that has never happened other than this event.

You admitted to using a voice changer, voice changers are not allowed in our servers. He had every right to kick you for that. If you used your mic when you got back it does count as mute evasion. He can mute you for that reason. I checked chat logs and you did spam in chat and called him a "shitty admin". That doesn't help with your case. In my opinion -1

I didn't realize that voice changers were not aloud. I will stop using it on the xG servers. I did not realize that you would get unmuted from rejoining or whatever. and yes I did say that and I am sorry.

its usually better just to respect anyadmin and actually read the surver rules cause it definitely states that XD