LostCause

Jailbreak Maps!

I made this thread because i am getting tired of the Jailbreak maps we have right and most of the people who come on jailbreak are mostly all regulars and we don't really say any more new players on ours servers. So during the summer i think when our server is most Active and most populated we should have a new jailbreak map rotation with some of the best maps we can find. This is a thing that needs to be done......

If you agree just +1 this thread and maybe even name a few suggestions on a new jailbreak map i already have a few in mind that are pretty good.

So please +1 this thread we need new maps!

Maybe if @@Rhododendron actually checked the Map Request section and added the maps that we like, there would be more maps on Jailbreak. It seriously pisses me off when I see countless maps that people want added to the server, but never end up on the server because silence doesn't check that part of forums, and there's no one else who can add the maps. If you're reading this silence, please go to the following threads and add the approved maps jb_station (the version is in link) Jailbreak Maps Request. jb_carceris_final_fixed ba_jail_leoben

What's the point of adding new maps if everyone is just gonna say "this map fucking sucks" when they come across the first problem they find? the new maps we just added apparently ALL suck so we might as play the 4 same damn maps we always play. people complain about no new maps, well maybe if we played the new maps for more then 1 day maybe we could find the good in them.