Joshi3

Joshi3 - Counter-Strike: Source

-1 gg kid you had control of those actions

sorry your profile picture is a naruto meme im having trouble taking you seriously

i did it to make people laugh

people laughed

good enough for me

Admins do this all the time, why would only he get punished?

I find this to be quite unfair.

Without giving names, I've seen 2 admins today jump into a large stack of T's.

Staff has to abide by the rules, and I believe this is ban is unjustified.

If the staff members and many others that I've seen do this don't get banned, why the hell should he?

+1

I don't give a fuck if I'm not in xG, this is just unfair.

[quote=i did it to make people laugh

people laughed

good enough for me

Welp theres your problem right there, you did for teh luls, just wit out the damn ban.

and @@KOTO i do that all the time i just slay myself as i fall into the stack or run threw them (ofc not hurting them thatd be shoopid)

people laughed

good enough for me

Welp theres your problem right there, you did for teh luls, just wit out the damn ban.

and @@KOTO i do that all the time i just slay myself as i fall into the stack or run threw them (ofc not hurting them thatd be shoopid)

Ahh. True.

people laughed

good enough for me

if it was a reasonable length, like a day, or three days, then i'd be happy to wait it out, but for a whole week, fuck that.

I mean he didn't free kill.

It was free assault and bait.

I've seen someone freekill today, it was a slay.

I saw Staff members bait, it was a slay.

Why the hell should it even be a ban, when he didn't even kill?

+1 For unban.

I don't think that a week is too long. Who did he kill? Nobody. I have seen admins run into a stack too and at most they are slain.

Just wait out the punishment and unlike the staff, he knifed people.

I see staff freekill people intentionally all the time and then hit their self slay binds... on CSGO they have started banning the staff members for a day for doing this.

Right before he did this one of the staff freeshot the whole stack and then banned himself for an hour.

Freedmg and baiting should in no way be that long of a ban on the first offence...

staff do this because they can, theyve earned the right to fuck around here and there just not extensively. dont get on your high horse now and say everybody should be equal, we arent communists and there is a hierarchy of the way things are done. people have to realize that to get some slack you have to have some importance or notoriety. and you keep saying it was just a bait and he didnt kill anyone and that a bait is a slay, this however was a mass bait and mass freeknife in a stack so shouldnt each person be entitled to slay him? (+/- 6 slays) thats a ct ban for atleast a day, no? also the fact that he used to be a frequent player who clearly knows the rules and knows the consequences for his actions but completely ignores them due to the fact that xG can't stick with a punishment they give.

a week isnt that long, you arent banned from the server, just CT. learn to rebel or go play surf for a week, you knew exactly what you were doing when you did it.

staff do this because they can, theyve earned the right to fuck around here and there just not extensively.

Shouldn't regulars have that right then as well... like with Trin and his Mass freekill? Or do you only earn that right by paying money?

I have rarely seen any position of authority that "has earned the right" to break the rules they are meant to enforce.

frequent player who clearly knows the rules and knows the consequences for his actions

Kinda like the admins that frequently play/know the rules and the consequences.

hmmm, i guess i worded that poorly for you to nitpick what i said. basically what i meant is, if youre an active member of the community who takes the time to join the clan, become a moderator/admin after a few months and give back to the community then they "earn" (poor choice of words, go fuck yourself if you wanna nitpick that) to have there fun every now and then (aka papi, occasional admins freekilling other admins/members, etc) nothng extensive like what warrior (sorry brah) or what i did (/spec @all) but little things here and there. if joshie was a member who had a decently good standing in xG i wouldnt give a shit, but for him to take a leave for a month or two and then just come back the first day and mass bait/ free knife if just disrespectful.