Joshi3

Donator Privileges

Gentlemen, the time has come. The time has come to learn how to code.

.. What, no, I'm not doing that shiz. Cuss on that. I don't know nothin' bout coding.

actually....

im kind of learning how to code and yea

You couldn't even inject a script into the server files when we were working on the DayZ server, what are you learning now?

what are you talking about. every script we put in, that pbo got lost so i had to go from the original pbo and re put every script in.

and if you dont remember this its bc this was the time you were gone for like 3 days

actually....

im kind of learning how to code and yea

You couldn't even inject a script into the server files when we were working on the DayZ server, what are you learning now?

what are you talking about. every script we put in, that pbo got lost so i had to go from the original pbo and re put every script in.

and if you dont remember this its bc this was the time you were gone for like 3 days

You mean every script I put in? I'm not tryna argue with you I'm just saying don't try to claim you can code unless you can code.

You mean every script I put in? I'm not tryna argue with you I'm just saying don't try to claim you can code unless you can code.

no see you put most scripts in but then when you disappeared for like 3 days you didnt give me the updated pbos and then i lost track of the currentest one i had so i just started from the original pbo and put evey script back in over those 3 days

I reckon it'd be much easier for the css div to find a someone who can code and then everyone chip in to paying for his fees rather than learning code.