weston5430

War Thunder

I say we should get people to play a game called War Thunder it is a very fun game with WWII air combat styles FTP and massively active community idk just a thought i guess... also if anyone does play War Thunder add me wessmess is my name in it maybe we could squad up sometime

im down OR4NG3JUIC3 is my ingame namy i play any teir till tier 15 dont have any that high yet mainly hb but i like arcade too cant do frb dont have a stick (i kinda suck)

It's ok i mainly fly Tier 4-6 crap because i don't have very much good stuff i am Mainly US well actually that is what i only am XD so... yea... ill grind up other factions with anyone

Its not a Fps its a WWII flight sim with massive battles and the sides are Germany Russia England Japan and the United States

currently in a beta it is ftp and getting the paid version rly just makes it easier for u to lvl very fun game if you like that kind of stuff graphics are nice and you can always find battles fairly quickly they will be adding ground units and navy units latter right now it is just airplanes