ForestFire

Halfbaked - Counter-Strike: Source

+1 Hes on of the time im on, Knows MOTD and not afraid to call warden. However cut back with being annoying.

M:6

A:8

You did get Warrior demoted from calling that WASD freeday, and as far as I know, didn't own up to it, haven't seen you on lately.

A 6/10

M 5/10

Yea i owned up to it. and that day wasnt really my fault because i was told by a admin i could do the day.

Changing to a +1 then, I never heard the whole story, my bad dude. And yeah I do remember you getting the good to go by an admin.

+0 he is pretty active and knows the motd, but the annoyance needs to go down. Also what MeowMix said, be on teamspeak more.

A:8

M:5

your very active on the servers but i have never seen you on TS3 and you disrespect members me and other people -1

I dont usually disrespect people maybe just play around alittle to much but i havent really meant anything iv sad to people.

your very active on the servers but i have never seen you on TS3 and you disrespect members me and other people -1

I dont usually disrespect people maybe just play around alittle to much but i havent really meant anything iv sad to people.

well i will change after my 2 week ban and see if you improved

+1

Active on not only jailbreak but surf too for those of you who don't play it. Knows the MOTD and is a pretty chill guy. Good person to be in a community