Sign in to follow this  
PiNoYPsYcHo

Real Talk

SO okay i'm gonna bring this shit out. Our CS:S division hasn't done shit against fking disrespect/flaming and being power hungry as fk. And aka you guys have your own little group to fucking make urself like a fking coolkid who bought new fking swag hats by your mother. U know who you are because i'm fking implying everyone in the higher ups for CS:S. Let me say this if some one did a bad job and thats ur *FRIEND* don't give them a fking special treatment for a VIP in the spa for *FREE* because alot of people are complaining about this shit. Wait no it's been going on for the past year or so for the new CS:S staff. Overall I will have to say is that fucking change or I will fking step up to change it because this is fking annoying. Change ur attitudes, and do ur job what ur JOB is assigned to.

#XenoGaymersRealTalk

I don't know why people keep making threads about disrespect..

You have two choices.

1. Suck it up and just deal with it - it's the internet and at the end of the day the people who are flaming won't gain anything.

2. Report it to higher ups, record a demo, take screenshots or JUST block communications with the person. It's so easy and this topic has been overdiscussed to death.

I mean we have a thread about this every month and at this point I should just copy and paste this reply to a word document to save it and reply on the new thread in 1-2 months, because I know it's going to be there.

Complaining isn't gonna help, taking action will.

cam4 20 get it?

it's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIA

it's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIA

cam4 20 get it?

it's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIAit's not a vent ITS A FKING TUNNEL TO NARNIA

Real talk by my nagga, treezy

cam4 20 get it?

HUHEUHEUHEUEHUEHEUHEUHUEHE

almost everyone disrespects in cs go nobody going to give a fuck. Bleed just says kill yourself so we all just go home and rub nutella on our upper thighs and try to lick it off. I don't think anyone has been banned for disrespect, not enough rolo. Just give everyone Filipino food @@PiNoYPsYcHo and there will be no more disrespect. also include some of that sweet corn on the cob for m town and everyone will be happy, and no more disrespect /lyfe.