Krys

Krys - Counter-Strike: Source

Looks very good indeed Bleed.

We should know ;)

No, you should know.

stop derailing the thread, this is why your silenced.

Warroir, HG crackhouse isnt xG server sooo that should not be a problem. If im on a diffrent server and you are also on it I can play and your not the boss of me on a diffrent server.....

He's not saying that you cant play on other servers. He said you are also annoying on other servers.

I don't really want to be rude but Apple you have come far with the CSS Div. You've been in so much in with the clan, but I don't think this is your clan. We all make jokes that may be to much for you. Although we may be immature for making these jokes, you're just to young and I don't think you would last long in this community. You're voice annoys 80% of the members and you're just really annoying overall. You're young and you break rules. I remember long ago you were told to not use your mic, and you constantly kept using it. This was of course before I was in xG. However that was a long time ago, your a tad bit more mature than for mic usage but not mature enough for xG. I'm sorry it didn't work out. If you wait another a year or two if xG survives that long, then you should repost if you really think you have matured during those years.

TL;DR-Annoying, Wouldn't fit as an xG member, Breaks rules and not mature at all. -1

A:8

M:1.5

I don't know how to put it in any other way :/ Sorry