Jennnnny

Hey People of xG!! :D

Hi Jenny, My name is RainbowDashie. A Mod in the Css:Div. You won't see me around for another five days because I'm taking a break from Css. I hope you enjoy your stay here at xenoGamers as well as everyone else. If you have any questions about (Rules, Staff, Forums, etc.) Please ask any of the staff that are on the server you're playing on.

Teamspeak. You should start getting on teamspeak on our channel which is voice.xenogamers.com. Teamspeak is a great way for you to get known and its all about having fun and getting to know our members.

If you're in servers and you need to talk to staff. Type @ (message to staff) in the teamchat which you should your U key. If you wish to start reading the rules, make you type !motd in normal chat (Y key) while being on servers to read the rules.

Make sure you post some of your ideas on the forums and when you think people like you and know you enough, you can sign up to be in xG. By Click Forums at the top of the webpage and then scrolling all the way down to Member Management. Thank you for playing on our servers and talking on our forums. Remember its all about having fun, so please Enjoy!

Welcome to the community, I am a member of the CS:S Division and frequently on TS. If you wish to speak with me, you can find me in the Homeless Penthouse Channel. That's also where you'll find DarkWolf if you have any issues in CS:S JB.