STEAM_0:0:41621638

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

I am not a complete dick I follow rules and listen. I know the rules as well. And I have been playing xG CS:S servers for about 1 and a-half years.

I'm going to be at a +0 for now. I have only seen you since the past two weeks. I think you need to be a little bit more active and let the other members and staff get to know you better? A great solution is teamspeak! Teamspeak is a program to talk to people like skype without the video chat. To access Teamspeak you need to google it, first, download it, and use the channel of voice.xenogamers.com. Let people know you and tell jokes to let people laugh so they know you are a good friend to have in xG. Server wise I havn't seen you break a rule yet. However I find your spray rather funny. In xenoGamers we are looking for people to be a person we can rely on, we look for people who can make others laugh while still playing a fun game to enjoy. All I think you need to do is one, Get on teamspeak. Two, Keep playing on our servers. Three, Talk to xG Members and staff. Talk a little bit more on your mic to get your voice heard, be a ct more and be warden is probably a fastest way to get known by other people. The way you warden will depend on how people will like you. If you do map games, more likely people will like you however if you do Fr/Lr, No balls, Simon Says, People will think you're a boring warden with no creativity.

TL;DR- Get on teamspeak, Play on servers more, Be warden more, and just talk to other members, Keep the rules in your head and just keep your chin up.

A:6 (Teamspeak)

M:6 (Use Mic More)

+0

However I will be glad to change to a +1 if you improve these things

I think Glados has been very active last I've seen him. I mean, whenever I am on - he is on too! He also purchased a new Microphone, so that is good.

A: 9/10

M: 10/10

+1

-1 hasnt been playing long enough, i waited about a year and a half before i made an app under my first identity, i made my last after 2 years

Are you seriously that dense? He doesn't have to play that long in order to join what the fuck?

I played xG for 2 months before I joined.

+1 Great player,Active,and he knows THE RULES.