drewvpopc

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

im a leget player try not to brake the rules if i do i will fix that mistake im a forgiveing warden and never get frustrated

I know my last forms sayed i was 13 but im a fast typer anf forget about the forms and my number keys were fucked up and i bought a new keybord to fix that

I know my last forms sayed i was 13 but im a fast typer anf forget about the forms and my number keys were fucked up and i bought a new keybord to fix that

I know im going to regret this but, what do you mean by this? that your 5 key was actually a 3?

-side note, please for the love of god take the extra 15 seconds to correct spelling

I know im going to regret this but, what do you mean by this? that your 5 key was actually a 3?

-side note, please for the love of god take the extra 15 seconds to correct spelling

.. So you were "typing too fast" during two separate occasions of making a Member Submission(1st and 2nd), and during both those times you typed 13 instead of say, 12 or 14 (unless for some apparent reason you have keys switched to different places..)? Not trying to call you out or anything, but I mean.. Come on..

i know if i were you this sound fishy but the keys where fucked up and i did not know what happend to the keys 5 was 3, 1 was 4, 2 was 8, 3 was 0, and so on

and bleed im working on it

No, you've told us all in the past you're 13, how can you possibly repeat the same mistake? and just your terrible grammar and inability to spell correctly would make me vote -1.

No, you've told us all in the past you're 13, how can you possibly repeat the same mistake? and just your terrible grammar and inability to spell correctly would make me vote -1.

your not in xG. gg

bday is this 11th and im trying to fix the mic prob

If your birthday is on the 11th, you should have waited till you were 14 to apply and you would have met the criteria because obviously you couldn't have accidentally typed 13 twice.

your not in xG. gg

I didn't vote though did I? Retard.

your not in xG. gg

I didn't vote though did I? Retard.

why did you call me retarded? all i said was your not in xG. i didnt say "you can't vote"

bday is this 11th and im trying to fix the mic prob

If your birthday is on the 11th, you should have waited till you were 14 to apply and you would have met the criteria because obviously you couldn't have accidentally typed 13 twice.

He would have to wait to the 18th.