GiddyAlphaCarte

GiddyAlphaCarter - Garry's Mod

Just another immature group of childtrolls who go room to room looking for attention by mic spamming.

So, we are the immature ones when you go onto the mini-games server and pretend to be 12 by making your voice high pitched.

Use some logic

What does that have to do with this thread? It's a joke and only my friends were on.

Use some logic.

You are calling us immature when you never talk to the gmod division. how would you know if we are immature.

You don't even know what you're talking about nor do you have the right to insult the GMOD division when you've never talked with us. Who are you to call us "Child Trolls", when you haven't even been with us for even a short period of time.

I actually do know what I'm talking about. I have spoken to you guys once about Prius, and how he was apparently multi clanning (which was a pathetic case, you didn't even do any research). Also, I'm not insulting the GMOD division. When did I ever offend it? I have several friends that might still be in power in the gmod division. I'm talking about you children who rushed into the room and began talking shit+mic spamming.

Giddy has helped numerous times and is helpful as ever, and being a key witness of what went down, I don't even recall that Giddy was even spamming. I joined the channel late because everyone moved down and I didn't want to be apart of it. The only part I heard was "Shadiw" calling Aubri names of some sort. Then I left because it got out of hand to the point serbian came in and and questioned us. I told him I had nothing to do with any of it and to deal with it himself.

Yes, you left after calling people in the channel faggots. A+

So, we are the immature ones when you go onto the mini-games server and pretend to be 12 by making your voice high pitched.

Use some logic

What does that have to do with this thread? It's a joke and only my friends were on.

Use some logic.

You are calling us immature when you never talk to the gmod division. how would you know if we are immature.

"Gmod division." Funny term. Refer to my previous post on who I was referring to.

You don't even know what you're talking about nor do you have the right to insult the GMOD division when you've never talked with us. Who are you to call us "Child Trolls", when you haven't even been with us for even a short period of time.

I actually do know what I'm talking about. I have spoken to you guys once about Prius, and how he was apparently multi clanning (which was a pathetic case, you didn't even do any research). Also, I'm not insulting the GMOD division. When did I ever offend it? I have several friends that might still be in power in the gmod division. I'm talking about you children who rushed into the room and began talking shit+mic spamming.

Giddy has helped numerous times and is helpful as ever, and being a key witness of what went down, I don't even recall that Giddy was even spamming. I joined the channel late because everyone moved down and I didn't want to be apart of it. The only part I heard was "Shadiw" calling Aubri names of some sort. Then I left because it got out of hand to the point serbian came in and and questioned us. I told him I had nothing to do with any of it and to deal with it himself.

Several friends in the GMOD Div? We're wiping all of the power from the server to anyone who may have previously had it, because I don't see any of your friends helping us get the servers back on their feet. What good are they if they don't help?

And surprisingly, Giddy joined out of spite and has been helping us ever since.

You obviously are just playing poor victim in this situation, and you're letting it get out of hand.

Let. It. Go.

Almost certain and positive are two different things. So technically, there's no proof against Giddy.

If I said I was positive, I would need proof.

And wern't we just with our friends too? The situation is the only difference.

Make sense.

Use some logic.

"Gmod division." Funny term. Refer to my previous post on who I was referring to.

You've always called the gmod division immature, im just pointing out you have never talked to anyone in the division except for when you provoke an argument and then call them immature for defending themselves?

I didn't rush into your cute little channel to flame and spam. I came into to see what all the commotion was, then to leave calling the people flaming in your channel, "faggots". And the only one that was flaming was Shadiw, So why don't we get on topic of why Giddy should stay banned even though he wasn't apart of it.

Several friends in the GMOD Div? We're wiping all of the power from the server to anyone who may have previously had it, because I don't see any of your friends helping us get the servers back on their feet. What good are they if they don't help?

I'm so sorry! Following a guide on how to setup a plain TTT server! You guys did a lot.

I'm referring to the people who spent hours watching over the server despite being bored or not just to make sure rules breakers are not running rampant.

You obviously are just playing poor victim in this situation, and you're letting it get out of hand.

Let. It. Go.

I have no reason to let it go.

You've always called the gmod division immature, im just pointing out you have never talked to anyone in the division except for when you provoke an argument and then call them immature for defending themselves?

Actually, I haven't. Now you're just putting words in my mouth. Also, I never called anyone immature for defending themselves.

I'm so sorry! Following a guide on how to setup a plain TTT server! You guys did a lot.

I'm referring to the people who spent hours watching over the server despite being bored or not just to make sure rules breakers are not running rampant.

Let. It. Go.

I have no reason to let it go.

Now that's low.

You have no idea on how to code a server none the less run it and fix everything Xenmas and Charrax fucked up.

It has taken us two weeks just to fix every little detail about the TTT server to make it once again playable.

You need to grow up.

I didn't rush into your cute little channel to flame and spam. I came into to see what all the commotion was, then to leave calling the people flaming in your channel, "faggots". And the only one that was flaming was Shadiw, So why don't we get on topic of why Giddy should stay banned even though he wasn't apart of it.

As a division leader you should have stopped them. Instead you sat there and laughed and the feminine child scream in his mic.

-1 for him joining in and screaming "faggots" before leaving.

Now that's low.

You have no idea on how to code a server none the less run it and fix everything Xenmas and Charrax fucked up.

Think about what you just said before you talk out of your ass about running a server.

It has taken us two weeks just to fix every little detail about the TTT server to make it once again playable.

You need to grow up.

It shouldn't take two weeks to follow a guide.

You need to grow up.

"What's up, I'm a division leader."

@@MineCrack

You're such a little idiot, you know? Yeah, Let me hop onto this thread and hop right off here.

You're going around, acting like your the coolest scrub in the toilet and you're failing miserably. You think I am Multi-Clanning, if so - please show me proof so I can reenact 2 girls one cup with a Down-Syndrome'd 15 year old. Just stop trying, buddy - cause you're just downgrading yourself even further. But if you want to keep talking out your ass, go right ahead.

Now that's low.

Think about what you just said before you talk out of your ass about running a server.

You need to grow up.

It shouldn't take two weeks to follow a guide.

You need to grow up.

"What's up, I'm a division leader."

We were adding custom content that Skit Prius and I were making, this shit isn't easy and takes time to perfect. We're not throwing in everything and calling it "custom". And I already mentioned in my introduction to the GMOD Divison that I am not a "master coder" or "God's gift", why do you think it took us so long?

It was a dying division that needed someone.

And when did I say that?