GiddyAlphaCarter - Garry's Mod

Division:

Garry's Mod

In-Game Name:

Giddy Alpha Carter

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:52616621

Information:

I was on the teamspeak server today and I also had my brother on who was a guest. I soon noticed he went in Warrior fury room and was yelling at player in the room. I came in to hear what he said then left to the G-Mod area. Soon after JakeEnglish came in and and told my brother not to do that again, and gave him a warning, I told Jake he was a guest and I apologized for his actions. My brother promptly left the server and I continued to talk to the DL of G MOD Division about the TTT server. My brother tried to reconnect and noticed he was banned, I talked to Serbian and asked if he was Ip banned, were he told me he was and I was to be banned also. I would really just loved to be unbanned from the Teamspeak server. I respect that you did what you had to do, but I would really love if I would not have to pay for my brothers actions. He is 16 years old and he doesn't listen to me. ( Also to note that we are twin brothers, we have nearly the same voice for we are identical.) Please dont mistaken me for him.

Thanks for listening,

Giddy Alpha Carter

He is 16 years old and he doesn't listen to me. ( Also to note that we are twin brothers, we have nearly the same voice for we are identical.) Please dont mistaken me for him.

How do you have a twin brother that is 16, while your profile says you are 23? O_o

Mine Crack I am really tired of you harassing the people on the G Mod division, we aren't immature childtrolls. I constantly hear you call the people of the G Mod Division 14 year old trolls. Really tired of your constant disrespect. For the people who wanted to know my age, I lied about my age I am sixteen born on Feb 20 1997. I wanted to quickly make a account so my years were of. Believe me I wasn't trying to make my self look older. I will quickly change that.

He is 16 years old and he doesn't listen to me. ( Also to note that we are twin brothers, we have nearly the same voice for we are identical.) Please dont mistaken me for him.

How do you have a twin brother that is 16, while your profile says you are 23? o_O

I know him in real life. He has a twin brother.

Just another immature group of childtrolls who go room to room looking for attention by mic spamming.

If you can't keep your cool when referring to a ban appeal, then obviously he's not he only immature one. We were working on some stuff for the TTT server and his brother said "LOL i'm gonna go mess with Aubri". Giddy got blamed because they sound identical.

Look Giddy did nothing wrong, he was in Warrior's room just hearing what was going down, and I feel like its not right that he's getting blamed and bashed by all of Warrior's room.

Warrior I just want to deeply apologize for what my brother did on your teamspeak room. Believe me he wont do that again or he will very much regret it. I also want to say sorry to Aubri because she was wrongfully targeted by my brother.

Just another immature group of childtrolls who go room to room looking for attention by mic spamming.

So, we are the immature ones when you go onto the mini-games server and pretend to be 12 by making your voice high pitched.

Use some logic

You don't even know what you're talking about nor do you have the right to insult the GMOD division when you've never talked with us. Who are you to call us "Child Trolls", when you haven't even been with us for even a short period of time.

Giddy has helped numerous times and is helpful as ever, and being a key witness of what went down, I don't even recall that Giddy was even spamming. I joined the channel late because everyone moved down and I didn't want to be apart of it. The only part I heard was "Shadiw" calling Aubri names of some sort. Then I left because it got out of hand to the point serbian came in and and questioned us. I told him I had nothing to do with any of it and to deal with it himself.

Then this post got made so I have to intervene.

+1Giddy is very helpful, He has never been an annoyance to me. I don't believe he did anything wrong and he was just seeing what his brother was doing.

How do you have a twin brother that is 16, while your profile says you are 23? o_O

If you can't keep your cool when referring to a ban appeal, then obviously he's not he only immature one. We were working on some stuff for the TTT server and his brother said "LOL i'm gonna go mess with Aubri". Giddy got blamed because they sound identical.

Look Giddy did nothing wrong, he was in Warrior's room just hearing what was going down, and I feel like its not right that he's getting blamed and bashed by all of Warrior's room.

I'm keeping my cool, just telling you how it is. The majority of you guys came into the room and started screaming. I'm almost certain Giddy started screaming "faggot."

It's also kind of ironic how you say he's getting bashed by all of Warrior's room yet you guys are ganging up on me ^_^.

So, we are the immature ones when you go onto the mini-games server and pretend to be 12 by making your voice high pitched.

Use some logic

What does that have to do with this thread? It's a joke and only my friends were on.

Use some logic.

I'm keeping my cool, just telling you how it is. The majority of you guys came into the room and started screaming. I'm almost certain Giddy started screaming "faggot."

It's also kind of ironic how you say he's getting bashed by all of Warrior's room yet you guys are ganging up on me ^_^.

Almost certain and positive are two different things. So technically, there's no proof against Giddy.

So, thats a wrap.

And wern't we just with our friends too? The situation is the only difference.