GiddyAlphaCarte

GiddyAlphaCarter - Garry's Mod

I didn't rush into your cute little channel to flame and spam. I came into to see what all the commotion was, then to leave calling the people flaming in your channel, "faggots". And the only one that was flaming was Shadiw, So why don't we get on topic of why Giddy should stay banned even though he wasn't apart of it.

As a division leader you should have stopped them. Instead you sat there and laughed and the feminine child scream in his mic.

-1 for him joining in and screaming "faggots" before leaving.

I told you I wasn't apart of it and I did tell them not to do it. Stop flaming. And I can't do anything on TeamSpeak because I do not have any powers on it.

Also the spammer isn't apart of the GMOD DIV, nor is he even apart of the community. He was a random who came on, spammed, and got banned, it happens everywhere. So don't bring the division and what we are about as a whole on a UNBAN REQUEST. Take it somewhere else.

This thread should be locked and closed and Giddy should remake one so this isn't an issue.

not gonna unban giddy cause even though what he said about him having a twin brother that sounds the same may be true, its kinda hard to accept that as the truth, regardless of whether it is true or not

prius shut up, minecrack ur a dumbass

-sealed away in the last great time war