Well since It's obvious I'm getting kicked out of xG you know this thread was coming.

I'm also banned from Ts3 by the reason trolling when I'm telling darkwolf whats up.

I WILL FINISH WITH MY TROLLING/DISRESPECT AFTER I CLEAR SOMETHINGS UP

@DarkWolf6052 You are a shit DM. As I said before Multiple members of xG CSS division want you out. Nobody will say it because knowing you "1 month ban for disrespect"

Learn to fucking be a better DM and stop being so fucking biased and letting a 14 year old use the word pleb to get the best of you. Fucking furry.

xG CS:S division ily and I'll continue to be on after my ban is up #stillhere. But please do something about this little shitstain darkwolf. One fucking shitstain (Me) has been dealt with now deal with the other one please

kthnx

And my final rant is: I don't need you guys telling me about how I shouldn't expect repercussions when I disrespect or troll. You think I'm not expecting or ready for whats in store. No shit I am but its worth it.

INB4 FORUM GETS TAKEN DOWN AND I GET FORUM BANNED FOR DISRESPECT/TROLLING/SPAMMING.

xG CS:S the ones of you that don't like darkwolf or "Dont agree with how he runs things" pls stand up

PLS

/endrant

Ily you all and bye bbys

inb4 massive h8.

~BM the realest nigga livin.