SuperMaddud

The Plan

Yes this division is still a thing???? @SuperMaddud seems like he hasn't been on in a while either. To be honest the greifing doesn't even matter. No one is ever online, and if there are then its an xg member. The servers pull in a whopping 2 to 5 players! Donations should be flowin in! (Notice the sarcasm). The server needs to radically change or the division is done

This is why we have multiple DLs for minecraft...

IT HAS TOO MUCH SHIT THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE

I could fix everything within a day. But once again @@SuperMaddud disappeared and I cannot do anything.

I could fix everything within a day. But once again @@SuperMaddud disappeared and I cannot do anything.

You had DL why didn't you do anything with it then? If you did what you are saying you could do the servers would have more people.

You had DL why didn't you do anything with it then? If you did what you are saying you could do the servers would have more people.

When I had DL? This was never a problem. I went on the server every day and fixed all the grief.

The reason WHY I got demoted was because of population. Something @@WhyJewMad should have done.

Instead he went and made a shitty reddit post that even got deleted.

You could have advertised as well.

So it's jew's fault he has a life?

What your saying makes no sense what so ever. If your saying he has a life and its not his fault then you cant say its our faults, what if we had lives? Me and warrior did set up the voting system on both servers and at one point were getting votes everyday because people wanted diamonds. But the fact of the matter is that minecraft is a game that gets super boring if u don't have friends to play with, and even when playing with friends it gets really boring once you get tons of stuff and build a nice house/town.

Blaming it on others I see.

You're new here.

I don't even see why you are in this argument when you do not know the half of it.

Me and microsoft got the server to where it was 2 weeks ago. Plugins, donations, all the worlds, the portals, mcmmo, donation perks, shop, the spawns for each world, the plugin optimization. He did not do anything.

The one thing he actually did:

Two minecraft servers that are really fun to play on! Join xenogamers today at www.xenogamers.org We have over 30 gamemodes on multiple games! Tekkit: mc1.xenogamers.org 1.5.2: mc2.xenogamers.org • /r/Minecraft

d25ac05bd054779c1f2ea3df8d90df79.thumb.png.badae622c64708e05ef5267cbe67fc17.png

Sure the server was not as "big" as others. But we actually did our job. You CANNOT possibly say we didn't

I'm requested this is closed.