LOLOLOL

I don't see a reason to work/add features that serve no purpose other than to make people that are banned happy... not to mention I don't think there is an easy way to do such a thing.

Without actually modifying the plugin that autoswaps you so that you can add some sort of block to it for certain people, the only other thing I can think of that would do it is what it already does, which is that when the plugin swaps someone the other plugin swaps them back if they are detected as banned.

Who the fuck cares about KDR/rank on a Jailbreak server anyways...

-1 -1 -1 -1 -1

why waste effort in doing useless shit for you personal preference. Who cares about kdr in the first place.. IT'S JAILBREAK. DONT THINK CEVO AND MLG RECRUITERS WILL BE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE IN JAILBREAK

-1 -1 -1 -1 -1

why waste effort in doing useless shit for you personal preference. Who cares about kdr in the first place.. IT'S JAILBREAK. DONT THINK CEVO AND MLG RECRUITERS WILL BE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE IN JAILBREAK

i'm actually an ESEA Team owner. and I recruited my top player during the S6 time sent him through open in S7 and on to S8 Invite to win 1st place, after watching him in JB rolling everyone and then seeing his pub stomp on a 2fort server for tf2 he played css but heart wasn't in it, sent him to main tf2 he was captain.

-1 -1 -1 -1 -1

i'm actually an ESEA Team owner. and I recruited my top player during the S6 time sent him through open in S7 and on to S8 Invite to win 1st place, after watching him in JB rolling everyone and then seeing his pub stomp on a 2fort server for tf2 he played css but heart wasn't in it, sent him to main tf2 he was captain.

see the difference here is that... you actually play jailbreak. I'm saying recruits DONT COME IN JB TO RECRUIT

rofl chrono an esea team owner, how often do you guys get steamrolled by like a clan of mtowns?

lol I'm kidding about being an ESEA Team Owner. I was using my brother's experience in ESEA - TF2 and his self ownership of his team through Fighting Amphibians. as well as his last sponsor's CSS Team that fell through because they weren't that good.